The Saleen Forums at soec.org

The Saleen Forums at soec.org (https://saleenforums.soec.org/index.php)
-   2018-Present Saleen STX Sportruck (https://saleenforums.soec.org/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   New Saleen SporTrucks (https://saleenforums.soec.org/showthread.php?t=22244)

Saleen Forums Admin 12-19-2018 01:06 AM

New Saleen SporTrucks

7 Attachment(s)
From Saleen Automotive.

Ford of Murfreesboro has this group of trucks on the way to add to their inventory of S302's and trucks already there. Check them out in Tennessee, they can take care of your Saleen needs in time for Christmas!

[Source: Saleen Automotive]

haulin S331 12-20-2018 09:07 AM

Would love to see reg. cab trucks. :smile:

Saleen Forums News 06-20-2019 02:14 PM

4 Attachment(s)
From Saleen Automotive.

Building Red Hott performance machines.

Saleen Forums News 06-20-2019 05:31 PM

10 Attachment(s)
From Saleen Automotive.

A few more pics of the latest SporTruck to roll out of the shop. She was born a little thirsty!

39Mustang 07-02-2019 08:39 AM

I was seriously wanting to buy a new performance F150 being a current owner of a 2004 Lightning and seems Ford only cares about building Raptors so I was waiting for the Shelby F150 Super Snake as I knew the truck was coming long before they unveiled it but as soon as I found out that the entire truck was being built by Tuscany I no longer wanted one and $100k+ for a Shelby Super Snake F150 where only the badges are the only thing Shelby umm I'll pass.

Then I hear Saleen is gonna bring back their Sport Truck great news then I see it and not so excited anymore. My issue is the front grille/valance looks like it was rushed to get finished as the design and looks doesn't say **** this is bad ***. Its an F150 not a Mustang so why try to copy the looks. I'd like to see the valance/bumper cover have more function instead of large plastic mesh that serves no purpose other than preventing sucking in road kill. A splitter would be nice, custom LED lightning as there are a few companies who make custom grilles with LED lighting. I would have done a grille like the Raptors that instead of FORD its SALEEN.

I know the performance is there just needs a new body kit.

And PLEASE get rid of the 5 star wheel design it went out in the early 2000's

Saleen Forums News 07-02-2019 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 39Mustang (Post 148360)
Then I hear Saleen is gonna bring back their Sport Truck great news then I see it and not so excited anymore. My issue is the front grille/valance looks like it was rushed to get finished as the design and looks doesn't say **** this is bad ***. Its an F150 not a Mustang so why try to copy the looks. I'd like to see the valance/bumper cover have more function instead of large plastic mesh that serves no purpose other than preventing sucking in road kill. A splitter would be nice, custom LED lightning as there are a few companies who make custom grilles with LED lighting. I would have done a grille like the Raptors that instead of FORD its SALEEN.

I know the performance is there just needs a new body kit.

Truck is available in a Yellow Label.

haulin S331 11-19-2019 08:56 AM

Love those reg. cab trucks.:biggrin::biggrin:

haulin S331 02-04-2020 10:06 AM

Anyone here bought a New one yet ?:rolleyes:

39Mustang 02-05-2020 05:36 PM

Sorry but the frontend doesn't scream Performance or **** look at me! There is a whole lotta wasted Grille space down below that could be used my lower driving lights and brake cooling ducts. The NEW Shelby F150 2-door says Holy S*** this is awesome so if I was inside the Saleen Design Team I would revamp the trucks

haulin S331 02-06-2020 08:20 AM

Your right about the lower front end, needs to be redone styling.