View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008
SOEC Member

I love that the JDM kit dropped $300. However, I still belive that is priced a little high when there is another kit on the market that can provide the same performance with a price that is set $400 cheaper. It sounds like it is still not 100% known whether or not the spark plugs are included in the troyer kit. If they are that is awesome! I also belive the jdm kit looks better but that is a personal opinion and shouldn't not have too much of an influence on price. When I put the kit in my truck I am not gonna be doing burnouts or going down the drag strip with my hood open. The only time I plan on opening my hood is when I go to get my truck serviced, which the kit will then be replaced with the stock setup since it will void the warranty. I hope JDM can consider another price drop to make it a little cheaper, espically if the troyer kit contains the spark plugs. I wouldn't mind paying around one to two hundred more dollars for their kit since it looks better and their reputation supercedes them but $400 is still a little much.