View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013
SOEC Member

Default Carlisle June 7&8, 2013 Show & June 7 Dinner Update, 5/19/2013

Carlisle June 7&8, 2013 Show & June 7 Dinner Update, 5/19/2013

Steve & Liz Saleen, as well as Molly Saleen will be at the All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, Pennsylvania on Friday, June 7 and Saturday, June 8.

We expect to have a very busy day for Steve Saleen on Saturday. We will have a “Saleen Owners Only” autograph session on Friday to sign Saleen vehicles and other Saleen memorabilia. We want you to get your autographs done on Friday. If you are able to get your items autographed on Friday, we will ask that you don’t go through the autograph line again on Saturday to allow time for others. It has been a long time since Steve’s last visit to Carlisle.

If you have a dinner reservation, please check in with me at the SOEC tent by 2:00 on Friday to confirm your reservation. If you can’t make it to the show field by 2:00, but you will be at the dinner, please send me an e-mail message on Thursday, June 6th or Friday morning, June 7th to confirm your reservation. If your plans change, please cancel your reservation as soon as possible to make room for others. I can still take a few more reservations.
Betsy Beyer, e-mail saleen351@comcast.net

When you check in at the SOEC tent on June 7, the day of the dinner, I hope to have a menu order sheet for you to choose your dinner. The restaurant manager will meet with me on Wednesday, June 5 to finalize plans.

We will leave the show field at 4:15 on Friday, June 7, 2013. We are scheduled to arrive for dinner between 4:30 and 4:45. Although the show runs until 5:00, Friday isn’t the big busy day, so we have permission to leave at 4:15. Please stay at the show until 4:15. The restaurant we are going to is Marcello's Ristorante, 900 Cavalry Rd., PA. You can check Google Maps. It is in a plaza behind the fair grounds.

On Saturday, June 8, Steve will have autograph sessions, and he will be have Q&A time in the seminar tent. On Saturday, Steve Saleen will sign Saleen vehicles that weren't done on Friday. Steve will also participate in the Saturday parade. Steve & Liz Saleen will drive 2013 Saleen 351 Prototype #001, and Rudy and Betsy Beyer will drive 1997 Saleen 351 #0014, and Molly Saleen will ride in Jose Becerra’s Saleen S351 #98-0014.

Register now for the show field and while doing so, be sure to pre-register for the parade. The parade field is limited to only 400 Ford, Lincoln, and/or Mercury vehicles. Don't miss out on this great Saturday night attraction. All vehicles must be staged by 6:30pm for departure.
http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events/ford-nationals
Carlisle Events, 1000 Bryn Mawr Rd., Carlisle, PA 17103

Check out the attached pdf with information from the Carlisle website.

See you in Carlisle.
Betsy Beyer, e-mail saleen351@comcast.net
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2013-06-07CarlisleWebSteveSaleen.pdf (33.3 KB, 7 views)

travcar
#13-001, Supercharged Saleen 351 Prototype
#97-0014 Supercharged Saleen S351 Speedster
www.saleen351.com

Saleen Alley Newsletter archives:
http://saleens351.home.comcast.net/~saleens351/SA.htm

Last edited by travcar; 05-19-2013 at 09:40 PM.