View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014
SOEC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim D. View Post
If you own a 2011 "Saleen Mustang," you own what might be called an orphaned car.

Saleen in California knows nothing about your car; they did not build it and they have no records on it. They also have pretty much no parts for it.

And since you want a letter of authenticity, they can't help you, no matter how much you complain.

Unfortunately you bought a car built by a company that did not have a legal right to use the Saleen brand.

Michigan is probably able to return your calls since they have parts for your orphaned car; California does not.

If you need something from Saleen in California that you think they have, send me an email with what you need and I'll find out why they're not getting back to you.
Revstone/SPV are saying that we can not even get a LOA from them, because they are not allowed to. That Saleen INC. has locked down all sales ect. of anything having to do with the Saleen name. As long as the LOA states that the cars are Revstone/SPV cars from Troy Michigan, I do not see a problem or harm to anyone in letting them at least produce LOAs. Just sayin. They are no longer a "THREAT" to the Saleen brand.

Dale

Dale