View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014
Administrator

Default The Saleen Tesla Model S a Mystery No More as Renderings Released

CORONA, Calif., April 14, 2014
/PRNewswire/ -- Saleen Automotive, Inc. (OTCQB: SLNN), (OTCBB: SLNN) (the "Company"), an American specialty manufacturer of high performance vehicles, technical performance parts, lifestyle accessories and apparel, is pleased to announce that the Company has released renderings of its Saleen Tesla Model S. First images were provided Saturday to media in attendance in Los Angeles, California.
A rendering of the new Saleen Tesla Model S

"I'm exceedingly proud of the work that my design team has done in creating these first images of what I expect to be an exceptional automobile," stated Steve Saleen, CEO, Saleen Automotive. "We stand on the shoulders of greatness for sure, as we modify the truly inspired design of the Tesla Model S, yet I believe firmly that these images convey my expectation for a vehicle that expands on that heritage and creates something remarkable."

Saleen Automotive expects the first Saleen Tesla Model S to be completed during the Summer of 2014.

"And as pleased as I am by the aesthetics seen in these renderings, perhaps the true Saleen mark will be best exhibited by the mechanical enhancements that will only be seen as the live vehicle hits the streets this summer," added Saleen.

For more information and updates regarding Saleen Automotive visit the following online locations:

Company website: www.saleenautomotive.com.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Saleen

About Saleen Automotive, Inc.
Saleen is an American specialty manufacturer of high performance vehicles, technical performance parts, lifestyle accessories and apparel. Founder Steve Saleen has continually set the bar for automotive design and performance engineering in both street and racing applications. Saleen plans to utilize its existing strategic partnerships and dealer network to refine its design and engineering prowess, continue development of emerging automotive technologies, and expand its presence nationwide with a combination of automotive retail services, aftermarket parts and new vehicle sales to build significant long-term value. Learn more at www.saleenautomotive.com.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg press_Tesla-01_front_rendering-soec.jpg (139.8 KB, 186 views)
File Type: jpg press_Tesla-02_rear_rendering-soec.jpg (133.4 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg press_Tesla-03_interior_rendering-soec.jpg (151.4 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg press_Tesla-04_callout_rendering-soec.jpg (159.1 KB, 115 views)