View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012
SOEC Member (Inactive)

Will do guys! I just have to find time to do it right. It will be a complete PDF file with detailed write up, pictures, part numbers, dyno graphs, etc. I have it all ready to go, just need time to assemble it.

We are REALLY happy with the set-up now. We changed sensor positions for certain things, a ton of the right equipment and thought went into this rework. We sandblasted slightly rough pulley surfaces, changed idler pulley locations, added an extra pulley roller to help wrap blower belt on the backside of Blower pulley (since a too large pulley before pre-maturely wears out the bearings in the blower housing) and went with a Prototype "Green" Sticky Blower belt for ZERO slippage (I am providing the company the feedback and it should be available on the market soon, yet it looks extremely factory looking other than the ugly green blower belt, but boy does it work boys.

Just be patient with me as I know a lot of people are going to be studying this build up PDF I create for their potential future reworks. It cost a bit to do with the good quality parts and took two years of planning beforehand but boy are we happy with the results. The car is so deadly and fun, I just sold my 2006 Viper SRT-10 Coupe as the rekindled love for the S351R Mystic was too much. It is so additive now, it is the only thing in my mini collection I want to drive now. I would honestly put this car up against most anything out there now. Wow! Wow! Wow!

Thanks
Rick