View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014
SOEC Member

It is really hard to tell from this picture, but I kind of like it. The base care needs to have the front narrowed down for aerodynamics. The rendering gives me the impression that there is a lot of carbon fiber in the nose, which is a plus as it will cut down some of the extra nose weight. HP numbers will come... I haven't seen Ford's official numbers as yet, but even if they stayed the same, thus Saleen's numbers stayed the same, this is a lighter car and has a better platform, so it should perform better.

Looking at the hood, with the carbon fiber, functioning vents, I have to wonder if this is a standard hood for a Black Label, or a special edition hood.

I have been for an agressive ride in the new Vette. It is one hell of a car! I just want the next Black Label to perform on those levels...preferrably better and whatever replaces the 351 I want it to perform at the new Z06 levels. To make it more difficult, I would like them to cost a little less as well...lol

I can't wait to see a rendering of the whole car. I think wind tunnel testing may alter the actual car a bit, but in the end, I don't think we'll be disappointed.