View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013
SOEC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodson View Post
I'm building the car out as if I ordered it with the options I would have chosen from the catalog. It is very likely it is your car that I have. Liz mentioned a car being wrecked that the owner was going to sell in order to finance the SA10 build. That's what she remembered. They tried to sell it to a couple of others after the order was cancelled but no one wanted it. The new S351 was the hot ticket at the time. So Chino Hills Ford sold it off as an LX 5.0 around March of 1994. Joe completed two more of the SA10's after March. If this was destined to be your car, which is likely, it is a small world.
That was me. Also, the wife, at the time, had some medical issues as well. It was ahard decision for me to make. I remember Steve calling me at work to talk about it. Glad to hear it is finally getting built. It is funny as I was speaking to my current wife, about two years agom and was thinking of trrying to track down that chassis...lol Good luck and I can't wait to see it finished. Nice you got that hood!