View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012
Administrator

Default Update: Certain 2005-09 Saleen Body Parts & Brake Kits Available

Greetings,

I just wanted to post a new thread about a topic that concerns many of you, primarily in hopes that it will ease some of the anxiety going on.

There are some parts, especially front and rear body parts for 2005-09 S-series Saleens, that are on temporary back order.

I realize this is of importance not only to those of you who have their cars in the body shop due to accidents, but those of you who want to feel secure that you have replacement parts available when you'll need them.

I just got off the phone with Steve, and I can assure you that this is a high priority for him, as he has stated before. The current situation is complicated by a series of circumstances that occurred over the years, starting in January 2009, so it will take some time to rectify them.

Above all, be patient.

We've had some estimated due dates posted here in other threads, and due to the nature of getting these produced and complications that have come up, that date keeps getting pushed back.

Please refrain from speculating or expressing your frustration here, and I don't want you to be confused with misleading statements on reseller websites stating parts may be discontinued and getting confused on what that means.

Again, please be patient, understanding, and we'll be sure to keep you posted with real information directly from Steve or his key people.

Thank you,

Jim D.

Aiding The Addicted™
SOEC Headquarters
Huntington Beach, CA USA

Join Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club on Facebook

Meet Steve Saleen at the following Signature Events co-hosted by SOEC:

Last edited by Jim D.; 07-23-2012 at 05:29 PM.