View Single Post
Old 08-19-2020
SOEC Member

Talking Lots of info

Hello, I am happy for you and your future purchase. There are a lot of knowledgeable people out hear that are willing to help with any and all of your issues or concerns. There are also a lot of people who modify their cars.

So I would ask if the cars been modified, and if so can they provide the engine tune and the tuner? Just a thought, some people might think this is might not be of value, but it would matter to me.

Then of course here is a great link to read about the red/blue sealant for the SC, not sure if it is for the 07 or just 06 and below, but worth reading.

https://www.saleenforums.soec.org/sh...ht=red+sealant

Then some people have had issues with the HID lights, I was one but was able to fix mine.
But if you have any questions or issues the search function on this site works very well to find your answers, as someone has probably had a similar issue.

07-55 SC Speedster;
1 of 1. Even with the mode that follow it's still 1 of 1.
3.4 Pulley, Saleen Extream CAI, VI.5 Lid ported, Tune, 62mm FR Throttle Body, Upgrade Chrome 5 spoke wheels, Max Diff 3.73 gear, Rockford punch, Rear bumper inlays (black chrome), Speedster, HID Lights, Saleen Duel Fuel Pumps, MoSaleen Idler, blackout side markers.

1968 GT Convertible Diamond Blue C-Code Concourse. Sold
00-372 - Triple black Conv. Soft Speedster cover. - sold