View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018
SOEC Member

Well worth it! Got it for my '08 a few years back. Only thing I would suggest is to get a better tune. The tune they sent me was useless, get someone in the car to tune it and not a canned tune. If I had to do it over I would get a 3.2 pulley VMP $129.00 (smaller than the kit for another pound or two of boost), 39lb injectors (same as kit), JLT cold air intake $259.00 (same as kit), VMP boost a pump $329.00 (plug and play) in place of the KB (need to cut and splice wire), vacuum line you can get at Advance to make your own (and cheaper), Autolite HT0 plugs (auto parts store or rockauto about $10 bucks ea.) and last find a good tuner and just get the SCT from them when they tune the car. That's my .02
08-045 S281 SC, Tuned by Pro-Dyno, 3.2 SC pulley, HT0 plugs, JLT series 3 CAI, vacuum upgrade, Kenne Bell BAP, MGW shifter, JBA catted H pipe, Moroso Oil Catch can, '11 mirrors, MMD hood struts, shorty antenna.

01-001 SC, Tuned by Pro Dyno, 2.8 SC pulley, MoSaleen, CAI, Off road X pipe, Mcleod Super Street clutch, H&R Super Sport springs, shorty antenna.