View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011
SOEC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Devil View Post
Mothers makes a great product called back in black, it puts a protective coat on it while making it shine. Do not use armor all, it pulls the moisture out of these pieces and will damage them over time.

Back in black is like a thick fluid that is wipe on for trim pieces and engine compartment items, but they also back a Back in Black spray now that is for tires but works great on hard to clean areas like honeycomb grills where putting a gel on his highly annoying.
Do you know if someone makes a product that, protects, but does not shine a great deal. For example I'd like to have my tires shine, but my sports bar I don't want it to shine but have a nice protection on it, same with my rubber trim around the base of the convertable top.

07-55 SC Speedster;
1 of 1. Even with the mode that follow it's still 1 of 1.
3.4 Pulley, Saleen Extream CAI, VI.5 Lid ported, Tune, 62mm FR Throttle Body, Upgrade Chrome 5 spoke wheels, Max Diff 3.73 gear, Rockford punch, Rear bumper inlays (black chrome), Speedster, HID Lights, Saleen Duel Fuel Pumps, MoSaleen Idler, blackout side markers.

1968 GT Convertible Diamond Blue C-Code Concourse. Sold
00-372 - Triple black Conv. Soft Speedster cover. - sold