View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

ACT Twin Disc with a lightened billet steel flywheel for the win! Your peddle pressure will drop, and it will have the needed clamping power when you do get your forced induction. It will be worth EVERY penny you spend on it. If your street driving the car, avoid aluminum flywheel's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayder_K View Post
Hello everyone,
Happy holidays first of all and thank you for taking the time to read this and help me out.
I have a 2003 Saleen S281, normally aspirated, and my clutch is a stage 2 right now, and it is towards the end of its life. It is slipping, jolting and very very hard to drive. It is like a workout to drive my car anywhere I go, and I am now looking to upgrade to a better clutch, that can actually be nice and smooth, to drive with.

This is where things get hard. I want to put in a supercharger or even a turbo sometime in the future, and I would need a clutch that can handle the force of those pressures, BUT I don't want to have a leg workout every time I drive around the city. Please guys, I don't want to get some random store bought clutch. I'm willing to spend my money on quality parts.

I don't trust any other person's advice, but this blogs, since you guys understand my love for my Saleen. What would you guys recommend for me to put into my car, to fulfill all my problems.

Thank you guys again, I appreciate it so much!

NO PM'S - PLEASE CALL | 714-575-1505

1996 Cobra Vortech SC / Track prepped
2015 Coyote Powered F-150

Check out our facility promo video here: http://bit.ly/1yHNfxM

Email: 281motorsports@gmail.com
Web: www.ProSpeedMustang.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/mustangperformance
Youtube: http://bit.ly/1zOxanf

"Doing the job right...is the ONLY option we offer!"