View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012
SOEC Member

Are you ready for the biggest weekend of the year for Saleens in the Houston area?

Awesome Gullo Ford Car Show presented by Northside Mustang Car Club……

Seeing old friends and making new ones…..

Piney-woods cruising………

Amazing Gullo Private Collection Tour…..

This is our 3rd annual event and it's grown from good to great, and this year we hope that it will be the best ever!
The focal point is the Gullo Ford All-Ford Car Show where Saleens and Saleen fans have come in from all over Texas, and beyond.
Besides the terrific rides of our members, our favorite Saleen collector from Alvin is bringing some of his beautiful cars again.
And for the first time joining us will be the #1 of 3 Barricade Saleens used in the making of the Transformers movie.
Should be a really exciting show!
Here's the low-down for the weekend:

Friday Night: Meet and Greet at Gary & Betsy's house in the Woodlands. Kick back and enjoy some refreshing beverages around the pool with two of the nicest hosts you'll ever meet.
Email me back for the address, or call Gary at (281) 296-9655.

Saturday Morning: Gullo Ford Car Show presented by Northside Mustangs. Registration is from 9 to noon. Show will wrap up by 4 pm.
Location is 925 I-45 North in Conroe
For more info, see attached flyer or go to www.gulloford.com

Saturday Evening: Group dinner at Buca di Beppo Houston-Portofino at 5:30 till 7
Location is 19075 I-45 South in Conroe. P. (936) 321-6262
http://www.bucadibeppo.com/

Saturday Night: All American Muscle Street Meet at Pallottas Mexican Grill 7:30 till 9 in the Kroger Shopping Center
Location is 2211 Rayford Rd Spring, TX 77386
www.pallottasmexgrill.com/

Sunday Morning: Piney-woods Cruise. Tentatively meet at 9 am at a place to be determined. More details on this in the next couple of days. There will be an opportunity for lunch before we tour the museum.

Sunday Afternoon: Gullo Private Collection Tour at 1pm. You will be amazed at what you see on this tour! It has to be one of the most interesting collections in existence. Beyond the cars, it's really a museum of Americana. Please bring $10/person which goes directly to support the Gullo Christmas for Children Charity.
For out-of-towners, there are many hotels in the area to choose from. Gary recommends the Holiday Inn Express in Spring as being most convenient to all of our activities. Here's a link to more info:
http://www.hiexpress.com/hotels/us/e...tx/hoteldetail

So that about wraps it up. Hope you can come out and join us for what looks to be beautiful weather, surrounded by beautiful cars!

Please let me know if you plan to make it.