View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by d514ave View Post
Greg Wackett, I have owned all those cars listed in my previous post. And HUNDREDS More. I do not have, nor maintain a collection. I've always sold and moved on from where ever I was previously. Keeps alot of needless expenses down. Last summer, I had FOUR 7 Litre Galaxie's, a 69 XL, and a 1966 XL Convertible. Sold them all in November, I didn't know why till the SMS Mustang popped up on Ebay in February. I've owned OVER 2000 cars in my life so far, and all but 3 of them were GREAT!!!! Don't ask about the 3 bad ones, I've already forgotten what they were!!! Currently I have a 1995 S351 SALEEN, and the 2010 SMS SALEEN. That's all I need for a while. Till maybe a 427 Cobra or another Shelby pops out of the woodwork again. Never know what life will bring to us.
I can understand that have fun with it and move on. The 351's are great cars and I will have one in the future. 3 bad out for 2000 those are good odds. You are gifted and have a great talent enjoy the SMS car, you had faith and vision when others passed it by.