View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMcQueen View Post
This August I would love to run around with a bunch of Saleens during dream cruise. I will take half the week off too goof around. My H car stands out though. If it were not for the windshield banner those not familiar may think I don't belong! The big question will be what days to run the DR's and what days to run the Pirelli's!!
The Woodward/ Saleen/ SOEC/ Papa Joe's era seems to be interesting. Unfortunately The Club had issues with properly promoting the event for both Saleen and The Group. I believe the company did something different last year. Anyway... it was one of those things... that if you were not in the know... it could pass you by.

Really, this inclusive nature The Club developed is what Jim D, Greg, and myself have been trying to knockdown and offer something for a wide range of "Saleen Fans"... and I think we're on the correct path given our success rate to date.

Jim (R), Ed S., and Betsy B. would be some great folks for you to contact and to help plan a Woodward meeting. Since you live in the area, all the better!

As Greg and I were saying a few weeks ago... new faces are great! We don't have to continually relive 2002... or any past date. We can respect it, learn from it, but not repeat it.

Anyway. Bob - Thanks for showing enthusiasm!