View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009

I'd love to Joe, BELIEVE ME, but with us getting ready to put the house up on the market we have people already committed to coming into town this weekend to put some finishing touches on it (painting, carpentry, and cleaning). Granted most of the folks coming in to town are my family and they will love me no matter what I do but they would certainly be miffed if I left them holding the bag while I went to play. I just don't think that there is any way for me to pull this one off. I will know more tonight, though, and I will shoot you an email or give you a ring if it looks like I can get away...

Hey Jim those pics still haven't come through. If you could resend them I would appreciate it. I will also let you know if I plan on making it down to the event but it looks doubtful at this point. I might just have to catch you guys the next time y'all are down here. Any idea when that might be???

I am moving to Houston either next month or in January so next time it should be much easier for me to meet up with you guys...