View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019
Administrator

Registration is open!

Use the link below to register today!

REGISTER YOUR CAR FOR THE SALEEN SHOW!

SPECTATORS: Please register -- it's free -- and you can participate in the judging! Just select the last option on the pull-down menu.

If you want to volunteer to help at any time on Friday, the morning before the show, during the show, or even a little after, please text me at 714-580-3572 with your name and availability -- we can always use extra hands during setup on Friday, in the morning with the front desk, ticket sales, and parking show cars. Free lunch to volunteers.

We will have a group dinner after the show, so text me about that as well so we can get a head count. This will be a pay-your-own deal, so everyone's welcome. Meet at a nearby restaurant at 5:30. Again, 714-580-3572 (please text the names of those attending, including yourself).

On Sunday morning, we'll have the annual John Smith Memorial Breakfast at Goodfella's Cafe. Meet at 9:00 at the Ayres hotel main lobby, or 9:30 at Goodfella's, but please RSVP any time before if you can, again, pay-your-own-way and text me at 714-580-3572 with your name(s). Goodfella's, 1090 Pomona Rd, Corona, CA 92882.

Aiding The Addicted™
SOEC Headquarters
Huntington Beach, CA USA

Join Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club on Facebook

Meet Steve Saleen at the following Signature Events co-hosted by SOEC: