The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Enthusiast Forums > Saleen Enthusiast Events > Southeast
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Southeast Topics for events and get-togethers in Virgina, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama & Florida.

Old 06-06-2012
SOEC Member

Cool Kip Killmon's Tysons Ford Annual Car Show (Saleens) - June 10, 2012

For those in the DC/MD/VA (tri-state) area there is a Car Show being held in Vienna, Virginia at 8201 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA 22182.
There will be quite a few Saleens in attendance including myself. Hope to see you all there this Sunday, June 10th at 8am-3pm.

I'm going for the free hot dogs and burgers. Who wants to join me :-) I'm leaving about 7am for the show or so...

Car show information:
http://tysonsautomotive.dealerconnec...m/Mustangshow/

Awards and show information:
http://www.northernvirginiamustangclub.com/

Jose
1998 Saleen Speedster (S351 SC) #14
Black on Black

Last edited by Saleen_S351; 06-06-2012 at 07:55 AM. Reason: More details
Old 06-06-2012
Inactive Account

I am gpoing to try and do a drive by to see everyone, can't stay have to get back to work :(
Old 06-06-2012
SOEC Member

this stinks. I wanted to attend this show to bring the SMS but will be camping with my son with the scouts.