The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Enthusiast Forums > Saleen Enthusiast Events > Midwest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Midwest Topics for events and get-togethers in North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana & Michigan.

Old 04-23-2008
Administrator

Default Dan Gurney Signature Event - Saturday May 24, Campbell Ford in Niles, MI

Update 5/20/08: Due to a scheduling conflict, Dan Gurney will not be appearing, but the event will still take place with the S5S Raptor.

A note from Ron Ward at Campbell Ford Lincoln Mercury Saleen:

Campbell Ford Lincoln Mercury Saleen in Niles Michigan is please to announce a Dan Gurney Signature Event, Saleen and Mustang car show on Saturday, May 24th 2008. The store will be open from 9am to 5pm.

We would like as many members of your club to come in to show off your rides and meet Dan Gurney as well as see Saleens Concept super car the S5S Raptor and the new 2008 Saleen H281SC Dan Gurney Signature Limited Edition. The support of your club will be welcome as we will set up an open lot in front of our store, put up a tent, supply hot dogs and refreshments for all to enjoy.

Please let me know if and how many of your members would like to participate. Everything is free.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Ron Ward
Internet and Fleet Sales Manager
Campbell Ford Lincoln Mercury Saleen
2801 S. 11th St.
Niles, Mi. 49120
www.SaleenPerformanceDealer.com

~~~~~~~~~

We talked with Ron and offered our assistance, so we're looking for a few helpers here -- who can help assist dealer staff in working with owners and enthusiasts, either working the signature line or sharing experiences with your Saleen?

These events can be fun to help out at, folks! Please chime-in, contact us or respond to the poll -- thanks!

Mapquest to Campbell Ford
Attached Images

Last edited by Saleen Forums News; 05-20-2008 at 02:24 PM. Reason: To add map.
Old 04-24-2008
Saleen Forums Registrant

I bought my car from Ron and will be attending. I live in the Detroit area and will be brining my 2006 281SC over for the show. I have already let Ron know I will be there!!!

Hope to see some of you there!

Brad

Last edited by bebrown1075; 04-24-2008 at 04:45 PM.
Old 05-15-2008
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleen Forums News View Post
We talked with Ron and offered our assistance, so we're looking for a few helpers here -- who can help assist dealer staff in working with owners and enthusiasts, either working the signature line or sharing experiences with your Saleen?

These events can be fun to help out at, folks! Please chime-in, contact us or respond to the poll -- thanks!
I think Jim R. (Forum Name: Saleen Racer) and Ed S. (Forum Name: ???) are going to be the reps for the SOEC at this event.
Old 05-16-2008
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

I bought my PJ from Ron. In fact it was the first one to arrive and be sold. #39 is all over there web page.
Wish I could go, but I am just a little to far away.
Super Shaker PJ #39 (RW 483HP / 464TQ)
'05 Thunderbird - Inca Gold 1 of 82
'03 Thunderbird - Torch Red
'13 BOSS 302 - School Bus Yellow
with Trackey Option & Seat Delete
Old 05-20-2008
Administrator

Sorry, folks... due to a scheduling conflict, Dan Gurney will not be appearing, but the event will still take place with the S5S Raptor. Contact Campbell Ford if you have any further questions.
Old 05-22-2008
SOEC Member

The Calendar lists the event in Novi Michigan, but I believe it is in Niles Michigan (I am planning on attending so this was a shock! especially since there is a 300 mile delta!)

If anyone living on the East side of Michigan is planning on driving out please contact me (Bob) at 248-762-4181 if you would like another Saleen traveler (H302SC).
Old 05-22-2008
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

I bought my PJ from Ron Ward at Campbell Ford and they are in Niles, MI.
Super Shaker PJ #39 (RW 483HP / 464TQ)
'05 Thunderbird - Inca Gold 1 of 82
'03 Thunderbird - Torch Red
'13 BOSS 302 - School Bus Yellow
with Trackey Option & Seat Delete
Old 05-22-2008
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
I bought my PJ from Ron Ward at Campbell Ford and they are in Niles, MI.
Thank you for pointing out we made a mistake in the thread title, and it has been corrected.