The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Vehicle Discussions - Tesla, S7, Focus, Sportruck and XP > 2007-2008 S331 Sportruck
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2007-2008 S331 Sportruck For discussion of the F-150 platform "Thunder."

Old 11-25-2008
Suspended Account

Default Mpg?

I know most of you didnt buy your saleen for MPG but I am curious how many MPG everyone is getting out of their supercharged saleen. Also wondering if the JDW or Troyer kits hurt or help mpg.
Old 11-25-2008
Suspended Account

i have an 07 331SC an im getting 14>15mpg on the hyw at a steady 65mph i dont know about those kits. i just want to go faster! already been to 115mph with plenty of throttle, to go more. but the wife was plastered into the folds of the seat. LOL!
Old 11-25-2008
Suspended Account

I was getting 11 till I put the powertrax bedcover on and now i get 13. Thats doing 75 on the interstate.
Old 11-25-2008
Suspended Account

was gonna get one of those but i got the spoiler from a Dodge Datona (NEW) lets jst say the same$$$
Old 11-25-2008
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

I get 16mpg on the highway with two passengers and luggage for three people in the bed. Thats at a constant 75mph.

JDM boasted a 2mpg gain with his tune and kit. The people I have spoken with have not seen that much of an increase....or decrease in MPG for that matter. I dont know about mileage and the Troyer kit. I have to call mike on another issue tomorrow, so I will ask him.

I hear that a 4.56 gear has HELPED mileage around town...and mileage stayed about the same with these gears and a JDM kit on the highway. Cant beat that with a stick!