The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Enthusiast Forums > Saleen Enthusiast Events > Southeast
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Southeast Topics for events and get-togethers in Virgina, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama & Florida.

Old 12-26-2012
Account with Invalid Email

Default SCMC/TCUSA on Track at VIR, Danville, VA -- 1/26-1/27 w/ GOOD WEATHER GUARANTEE!

SCMC/TCUSA on Track at Virginia International Raceway -- January 26-27 – Danville VA
w/ GOOD WEATHER GUARANTEE!

I hope everyone had a great Holiday and has big plans for a fantastic New Year celebration! I know many of you are getting excited for the 2013 on track season. Many of us are tired of the hustle and bustle of the holidays and are getting ready to hit the track next month at VIR. That’s right a January track event…don't laugh, it was sunny and 65 degrees last year and we all had a blast!This is the first "official" SCMC/TCUSA event for 2013. The event will be an HPDE with no car show or dyno, just plain old wide open, full throttle, full course VIR for two days. Here is the information you will need for this event.

Virginia International Raceway, Danville VA
January 26-27, 2013
$350.00 for two days or $225.00 for one day.
Pre-register by January 12, 2013 and save $40!

REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

Cancellation Policy: We have a special cancellation policy for this event and this event only. You may cancel up to 72 hours prior to the event and get a full refund.

Special Weather Insurance: If it is raining or snowing or if the temperature is below 48 degrees, this event will be cancelled and a full refund will be returned to the registrants. We will also shred the check if you agree to it.

The bottom line on this event is that you have nothing to lose and everything to gain since you will get a full refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the event. We have a weather clause so if it is bad weather, we will cancel the event, and you will get your check back. No checks will be endorsed prior to January 23, 2013. That means we will hold your check till we know that the weather is going to be good and only then will we deposit your fee. There will be no on line payment for this event since we do not want to pay processing fees and will be able to give you a full refund should the weather be bad.

For more information and registration details, please visit http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19048.

Hope to see you there!
2002 Roush Stage 3 World Challenge GR40 - Race Car (sold 5/29/12)[/B][/I]
Old 01-13-2013
Saleen Forums Participant

I go to this event every year. If you have never been on the track or have went to the track with other groups. You should give These guys a try. Very organized and everyone is made to feel right at home. I have been tracking with this club for the last 3 years and they are a class act. If you have never been to VIR it is one of the best tracks in America. If you are worried about the Driver attitude on the track around your prised possesion. You will find this to be one of the most curtious groups around. IF you have the skill and like a little more aggression you can step up into one of the top run groups and mix it up with the instructors. This is my .02 I have been in a lot of Car crowds and these guys are tops. Hope to see some Saleens up there with us. I will be driving my 93 Cobra on the track, but in May will probably take the Saleen out for a Session or two.
Old 01-13-2013

I agree with FTGT101. They are a great group of enthusiasts. I will also be attending this track event!
Old 01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99-0285 View Post
I agree with FTGT101. They are a great group of enthusiasts. I will also be attending this track event!

I will be driving my 93 Cobra this time. Do not have time to work the kinks out of the Extreme yet. I will possibly be going to my Brothers in Va Beach on Thursday and driving back to Danville on Friday. I will be doing Tech Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. So will see you there. Look Forward to meeting you.

Daniel