The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Vehicle Discussions - Tesla, S7, Focus, Sportruck and XP > 2007-2008 S331 Sportruck
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2007-2008 S331 Sportruck For discussion of the F-150 platform "Thunder."

Old 07-22-2008

Default WHY CAN'T WE GET THE PRODUCTION #'s?

Okay, if Saleen won't give us the production numbers, let see how close we can guess-timate them to be. Everyone post either your production # or the highest one that you have personally seen.

Mine is #34, so I know that someone can beat that. I have personally seen #163. Anyone got one higher???
Old 07-22-2008
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

The one I own is #309 and very happy with it. Haulin S331SC I was told when I was in the TROY Plant they made 433, for what it is worth.
Old 07-22-2008
SOEC Member

i have sc 06-464

Jason VIlla
'06 SALEEN SC S281 # 464 white/black
'93 Jeep Wrangler 4:1 5.13s 36s
'06 Ram 2500 5.9l
'12 VW Gli
5.0L Comp Buggy
20' flat bed trailer
Old 07-22-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by haulin S331 View Post
The one I own is #309 and very happy with it. Haulin S331SC I was told when I was in the TROY Plant they made 433, for what it is worth.
Thanks for the responses. I have always heard rumors of 2007 numbers being roughly 500. I was just trying to get a little more proof than the rumor mill. I figure the guys in Troy would definitely know...

Thanks for the info...
Old 07-22-2008
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcdean View Post
Okay, if Saleen won't give us the production numbers, let see how close we can guess-timate them to be. Everyone post either your production # or the highest one that you have personally seen.

Mine is #34, so I know that someone can beat that. I have personally seen #163. Anyone got one higher???
Hardware and software issues. Records exist.
Old 07-23-2008
Saleen Forums Participant

My s331 is Production # 7-402. Took delivery in early October of 07, and was told it was 1 of 6 full four door trucks produced as the last trucks of 07. Saw a truck on ebay, also a four door that was #7-406.
Old 07-23-2008
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06-464 View Post
i have sc 06-464
I think wcdean is talking 2007 -- and probably S331 production -- and they have yet to complete the 2007 production audit so these numbers are probably far from being published. It's not really high on their priority list, unfortunately. They may be able to give you a rough number, however, in relation to your specific vehicle if you contact Team Saleen.

For 2006, there are some rough Mustang numbers floating around, but they are not entirely accurate as there are some missing data in a few records and the missing data are in files in storage -- having been in in storage since they were packed-up and sent to Troy when Pati Reard "retired."

SOEC has traditionally published the official numbers as soon as we get them, but we're in limbo until the data is finalized.

Aiding The Addicted™
SOEC Headquarters
Huntington Beach, CA USA

Join Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club on Facebook

Meet Steve Saleen at the following Signature Events co-hosted by SOEC: