The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Mustang Discussions > 2007 Saleen/Parnelli Jones Limited Edition
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2007 Saleen/Parnelli Jones Limited Edition Or as Parnelli likes to call them, for "the Parnelli Jones/Saleen Limited Edition."

Old 10-24-2013
SOEC Member

Default PJ No. 15 Numbers

I installed some replica No. 15 number cling decals as well as some vintage TransAm cling decals. Looks well "tarted up" for an upcoming Halloween show.

The No. 15 decals are 15" doors and 12" hood as I thought the original 19" & 14" were a little too big.

jc
Attached Images

Old 10-24-2013
Administrator

Looks great! Who made your decals?
Old 10-24-2013
SOEC Member

Love the TRANS AM decals...I'd like to get a set as well.

Call Sign: COBRA
SOEC Member
2011 Shelby GT500 SVT Performance Package
2008 Shelby GT/SC Convertible
2007 PJ Mustang #255
2007 Lincoln LT
Old 10-24-2013
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcalvin View Post
I installed some replica No. 15 number cling decals as well as some vintage TransAm cling decals. Looks well "tarted up" for an upcoming Halloween show.

The No. 15 decals are 15" doors and 12" hood as I thought the original 19" & 14" were a little too big.

jc
John,

Give me a call, I may have a Super Shaker for you...brand new!

NO PM'S - PLEASE CALL | 714-575-1505

1996 Cobra Vortech SC / Track prepped
2015 Coyote Powered F-150

Check out our facility promo video here: http://bit.ly/1yHNfxM

Email: 281motorsports@gmail.com
Web: www.ProSpeedMustang.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/mustangperformance
Youtube: http://bit.ly/1zOxanf

"Doing the job right...is the ONLY option we offer!"
Old 10-25-2013
SOEC Member

Default Number 15

Jason, I didn't see or get notified of your post until later in the evening. I called but you were closed and will call you in the morning.

Thanks, John
Old 10-27-2013
SOEC Member

Default No. 15 cling decals

Well, I put on the decals and they turned out excellent. I followed the included instructions and they were easy to move around to get the decals in the exact position you wanted. Some high speed tests showed that they did not come off above 125mph.

The bottom line is that I do recommend these decals. The replica vinyl cling No. 15 decals are available in several different sizes and are removable and reuseable. I chose 15" and 12" dia. The price was reasonable compared to what I found on other sites for custom "race car numbers" and the quality is absolutely top notch!.

None of the other sites I visited had the replica Parnelli Jones No. 15 numbers. So you may want to consider this site for a duplicate No. 15 set or for a set you may have never had.

The vintage TransAm decals set is also reuseable and I just could not pass up a set of those since my favorite vintage race at the Laguna Seca Historic Races in Monterey, CA, are the TransAm race. A lot (30+) of the Mustangs Camaros, Javelins, Cudas are entered in the race and they are LOUD, fast and not afaraid to "trade paint" on some very valuable vintage race cars.

Tell Brent at the site that John Calvin referred you.... JC See below

http://www.gochecker.com/
Attached Thumbnails
saleen PJ vintage decals.jpg  

Attached Images