The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Mustang Discussions > 1999-2004 Saleen Mustang
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1999-2004 Saleen Mustang For the SN-95 New Edge platform. Be sure to specify year, model and equipment if asking for help.

Old 04-27-2014
SOEC Member

Default Seeking info: Value of a modified 2001 S281

Ok guys I have a 01 S-281 i am going to sell it because i just got my hands on a 2004 Comp orange cobra with 13000 miles on it the car is black and had been modified it has a 4 valve in it and a full maximum suspension also 14" brakes on the front and 13" brakes on the rear it was a road race car the body will be perfect and paint will be perfect (i own a body shop:big grin:) it has the full recaro saleen interior 6 rims with NT01 all the way around built 8.8 so now for my question rite now the car has a stock 99 cobra motor and trans with a 2003 tank and pumps in it my question is what is it worth with this set up and then option 2 i have a buddy that has a 2003 cobra drop out everything that i could put in the saleen so i am trying to figure out what to do i want to move it quick but i also want someone to be happy with the car so let me know what you guys think thanks in advance for any input
Attached Thumbnails
Saleen Front.jpg  

Saleen rear.jpg  

Old 04-27-2014
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

Any idea on price yet?
'99 MUSTANG SALEEN S-351 #37 "FASLEEN"
'99 MUSTANG SALEEN S-281SC #201 "SLOLEEN"
'99 MUSTANG SALEEN/COBRA S-281 #320
Old 04-27-2014
SOEC Member

well if i put the 03 cobra setup in it it will be about 550hp to the ground with a t56 and a fully built suspension (k member, a arms, coil overs all 4 corners, pan hard, torque arm and built auburn 8.8) then i would have to be around 25k but if i just leave the 99 cobra set up with the 5 speed in it then around 17k that are you interested because it is a easy decision if i have someone that wants to buy it
Old 04-27-2014
SOEC Member

it would still have the same suspension with the 99 motor also
Old 04-27-2014
SOEC Member

let me know if i am way off on price or if any of you are interested thanks