The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Vehicle Discussions - Tesla, S7, Focus, Sportruck and XP > 2007-2008 Harley-Davidson F-150
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2007-2008 Harley-Davidson F-150 By "popular" demand... welcome to H-D owners with Saleen superchargers!

Old 09-29-2010
Suspended Account

Default Air Charge Temp Questions?

Just started noticing over the past couple of days that my ACT has been running up around 120's to 130's at highways speeds and around town. Also I can watch the temp climb under heavy boost. Normally it doesn't register anything. The ambient temp has been around the 80's. I've checked that the inter cooler pump is running and it appears that there is a decent flow rate through the reservoir. I've also checked the oil level in the supercharger. Is this something I should be concerned with. What else could I do to troubleshoot it? Thoughts? Thanks.

Steve
Old 10-01-2010
Suspended Account

That's totally normal from my experience. My first ACT gauge was failed when I bought the truck. I was blissfully ignorant until I started poking around.