The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Enthusiast Forums > Saleen Enthusiast Events > Southwest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Southwest Topics for events and get-togethers in California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico & Hawaii.

Old 07-25-2003
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

Default Annual Saleen Open House & Driving Event - Sept 13, 2003

Details coming this weekend for this years show. Please look at the link to the left "Annual Saleen Show" for additional information. If you have any ideas for things to do during the weekend, please email me at wayne@saleenclub.net All of us from SOEC look forward in seeing you all their this year.

SOEC Member and Supporter
Old 08-13-2003
Saleen Forums Participant

Default SOEC Driving Event

Is there going to be a SOEC Driving Event that weekend? I know there was a low turn-out last year, but it was still a blast!

-Keith
2000 Saleen S281-SC #980
Old 08-13-2003

Yes, there will be a driving event, it will be on Friday again. All SOEC members will be receiving there pre-registration cards in the mail. I will also have one on this site once I update it with the current event information. I will have everything updated with the whole weekends events this weekend. Feel free to email me and I will send over the registration card in pdf format before it is updated on the webpage. Also don't forget about the SA-20 unveiling this year. I have complete specs on the SA-20 coming to me today and hope to have that updated tonight for everyone. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Old 08-17-2003

Will the driving event be at the same location this year as it was the last? I missed last years but I would really like to come out and play. And my second question is what is the SA-20 something new from Saleen?
Thank You
Jim
2002 s/c coupe
#293 Torch Red
Old 08-20-2003

Yes, it will be at the same location as last year. I just updated the information under the SOEC Driving Event link to the left. You will also find the Pre-registration form on that page.

The SA-20 is the 20th Anniversary edition Saleen. Have you seen the SSC, SA-10 or SA-15 Saleen's?

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Old 08-20-2003

Default SOEC Driving Event Pre-registration Form now Available

Anyone looking at making it out the the 2nd Annual SOEC Driving event, please take a look at the SOEC Driving Event link to the left for all of the updated information and also the Form to pre-register for the event.

Old 09-29-2003
Saleen Forums Participant

Default SOEC Driving Event

Where are the pictures from the SOEC Driving Event? I was disapointed that I wasn't able to make it (out of town), but would still like to see some pictures and hear about the event.

I went to the event in 2002 and had a blast! There weren't many people there, so I got plenty of seat time.
Old 09-30-2003
Account with Invalid Email

Default Pics?

Keith,

Hey man...sorry we missed you this year!

We had a blast again - it was a nice event.

I didn't have my camera, but someone should have some pics.

Tony

1999 S281-SC Speedster
#008 - Laser Red

1985 Hatchback
#127 - White & Gold