The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Mustang Discussions > 1999-2004 Saleen Mustang
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1999-2004 Saleen Mustang For the SN-95 New Edge platform. Be sure to specify year, model and equipment if asking for help.

Old 05-07-2010
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

Default Calibration Q: Saleen Instrument Cluster?

Ok, so Ford sent Saleen, Inc. many Mustangs each year, which Saleen, Inc. turned into Saleens? Saleen modified these Mustangs in many ways, more on some models than others (S281, SC, Extreme).

One of the modifications Saleen installed was a set of Saleen Gauges? On my 2000, there is a 200mph speedometer and a 7,000k RPM tachometer, along with white faces with Saleen logos.

A Mustang GT has a 150mph speedometer and an 8,000k tachometer when it arrives at Saleen, Inc.

Question: How did Saleen account for the change in range of the speedometer and tachometer? The GT speedometer maxed out at 150mph and the Saleen 200mph. The GT tachometer maxed out at 8,000rpm and the Saleen maxed out at 7,000rpm.

The fix for the difference cannot be done in the tune of the PCM. The micro controller in the cluster controls whether a needle will sweep 50% or 75%, and ultimately what value it points to.

Did they change the whole cluster, including a micro controller that was calibrated for the Saleen gauges? Did they just install Saleen gauges and flash the firmware of the existing cluster/micro controller? I don't know if the micro controller or cluster even has flash memory. Did they install some sort of in-harness module that altered the signal to the tachometer and speedometer?

Remember this is way back in 2000, but maybe all New Edge Saleens were done the same.
Old 05-07-2010
Administrator

Forum user Greg Wackett researched Saleen gauges and manufacture info while working on his N20.

http://www.simcoltd.com/
Old 05-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Forum user Greg Wackett researched Saleen gauges and manufacture info while working on his N20.

http://www.simcoltd.com/
Simco produced the module for the Saleen gauges to work with the stock cluster? Or, did Simco produce the entire cluster with gauges and module included?
Old 05-10-2010

Seems that Saleen had a tool to flash the cluster to accomidate the 200mph speedo and 7k tachometer. Simco only made the gauges and lights. They did not make anything actual micro controllers.

I need to track down the flash tool they used to calibrate the clusters after installing the new gauges (module). I also need the firmware.

Last edited by apicia; 05-10-2010 at 06:11 PM.
Old 05-10-2010

UPDATE:

Talked to Saleen Tech. A senior technician at Ford gave me a number to call at Saleen Tech Assist. They were not very helpful. He coped a bit of an attitude actually, "is there anything else I can help you with..." He said they no longer support flashing 99-04 clusters with the correct firmware.

He said if Ford called them because a customer's Saleen cluster went bad (99-04). They would tell them to put in a GT cluster. They no longer support flashing clusters to work with Saleen gauges (99-04). I said, "what limited edition Saleen owner would want a GT cluster in their car?"

I tried to politely press him for a more detailed explanation. I told him members of the Saleen forum would want details of why they can't provide any support, directly or indirectly. I asked if the tool still existed. He claimed it was not functioning properly and they are not fixing it. I also asked if the firmware still existed. He did not know. I asked him if it was a legal issue that stopped them from flashing clusters on the pre-05 Saleens or giving any support. He said, "we just can't."

I guess if your cluster goes bad, you cannot get Saleen calibrated firmware for a new one. You are basically screwed. You need to use a GT cluster or find a Saleen cluster on eBay (good luck with that).
Old 05-10-2010
SOEC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by apicia View Post
I guess if your cluster goes bad, you cannot get Saleen calibrated firmware for a new one. You are basically screwed. You need to use a GT cluster or find a Saleen cluster on eBay (good luck with that).
Well, if there is enough of a demand, an enterprising enthusiast somewhere will come up with the tools to do it. I have no idea how the module is put together, but if there is a socketed eprom on the board, then it should be pretty easy enough to do. If it is a hard-wired eprom, things get a lot trickier. So do you actually have a bad cluster, or are you just digging into this for the information? It actually sounds like quite a fun little project! :->

Chris.
1968 GT500KR #03655 "Shelby"
1990 Ford F250 4x4 7.3l IDI "Betty"
2001 Ford F350 4x4 7.3l "Lara"
2005 BMW F650GS "The Wasp"
2008 MINI Cooper S "Lola"
2008 Saleen S302E #11 "SallyX"
Old 05-11-2010
Administrator

We've seen this challenge come up several times since the calibrator went on the fritz. As time passes, it will only become more of a problem.

Aiding The Addicted™
SOEC Headquarters
Huntington Beach, CA USA

Join Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club on Facebook

Meet Steve Saleen at the following Signature Events co-hosted by SOEC:
Old 05-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim D. View Post
We've seen this challenge come up several times since the calibrator went on the fritz. As time passes, it will only become more of a problem.
Seriously? Send me the calibrator and the firmware and I will fix the thing. It does not take a rocket scientist if there are schematics. A freakin' TV repairman could fix that thing. There is a small market for cluster repair reflashes and more of a market for people wanting their clusters reflashed after installing overlays. I just need the replacement cluster to be flashed with the appropriate firmware so Ford can marry it to my PCM. I am certainly not using a GT cluster. The Simco gauges are nice looking, but on backorder. They can't get Ford to send them the materials they need to put them together.

I thought Ford had the ability to flash anything connected to the OBDII system. They should be able to flash the cluster if they had the firmware? I have to really look into that.
Old 05-11-2010

I just got PMed from the 4-post Dave Rivard with the ALL CAP virtual slap, telling me to GET MY FACTS STRAIGHT. I think he was referring to my call to Saleen Tech Assist, but I am not sure what he is exactly talking about. I also emailed Saleen and they responded by telling me they can't help me. Maybe he is talking about the email and not the phone call? Jeez, how bout some cyberbullying @ soec.org?

Anyone with a new edge Saleen (my sticker says $52,000) will want a replacement Saleen cluster when theirs goes bad. Am I asking too much? They told me to use a GT cluster and I am supposed to be happy with that?
Old 05-11-2010
SOEC Member

As you will have noticed, there is a lot of sensitivity around here!

In about 2005, I needed a new Ford part for my 1998 Saleen. Man, the hoops I had to jump through just to get the part number out of Ford! It was a hard brake line, and with some perseverance I did manage to track down the part, but along the way I was made to feel like my 7 year old car should be ready for the scrap heap - it being *two* generations old at that time! This was all Ford by the way, nothing to do with the Saleen parts of the car...

So all I'm saying is that even the big boys are much more interested in selling new cars than supporting the "old" cars. Now Saleen and SMS are a slightly different story, as their future will absolutely depend on keeping existing customers happy. That being said, the support and maintenance of the older vehicles is a big drain on resources, and so they have to draw the line somewhere... its just a tough pill to swallow when you're the wrong side of that line....

"It does not take a rocket scientist if there are schematics."

Do it! With the ever increasing amount of electronics on these cars (and the information on those electronics jealously guarded), it is the enthusiasts that will keep these cars ticking along in 20, 30, 40 years time.

Chris.
Old 05-11-2010

Wow, I was just informed this has been an issue since 2007! In the grand scheme of things, the expense to fix it is a small price to pay to keep 99-04 Saleen owners happy. Seriously, what company does not rely on repeat customers? These owners are a large subset of the people that are excited about the new offerings and appreciate and made Saleen is what it is.
Old 05-11-2010

Jim D'vorak, where are you? If there is a list of people that need their 99-04 clusters flashed, please put me on it!
Old 05-11-2010
Administrator

Dave Rivard and Jess Albright are my friends. I'm sure DR meant well when he typed your inquiry note.

If DR continues to "cyberbully," I guess we can place him in timeout. Though... some tend to believe Jim and I are the only "cyberbullies" here.

Good luck with your cluster adventure(s)!
Old 05-11-2010
Saleen Staff Users

The machine to flash the clusters was damaged while in California. When it was looked into to find out what it would cost to repair it, it was something like $15,000. It would be hard to ever recover that money. At the time the management decided it wasn't worth it. I don't currently know where the machine is, I will look into it. There is no "firmware" the machine manually adjusts "Calibrates" each needle individually. Simco even looked into making a machine to do the same thing and decided it would cost way to much to do, they make the face and wanted to offer it with their name on it as a 200 mph cluster, but that never happened.
I heard Tony on the phone, and I don't believe he was rude by any means. He repeatedly said that we couldn't perform the service. You have to understand, you are on the other end basically offering money for service, if there was a way for us to do it we would.
Again, I will try to locate the machine and see where we can take it from there.

Thank you
Jess
Old 05-11-2010

Quote:
Dave Rivard and Jess Albright are my friends. I'm sure DR meant well when he typed your inquiry note.

If DR continues to "cyberbully," I guess we can place him in timeout. Though... some tend to believe Jim and I are the only "cyberbullies" here.

Good luck with your cluster adventure(s)!
It was not an inquiry... It was someone offended at me reporting my results of an interaction with Saleen and told me where to put it. He knew my name and must of thought my only interaction was via email, not the actual phone call to a specific tech assist extension given to me by a senior Ford tech.

EDIT: Sorry, posted after Jess's response. I guess MJ has the calibration machine?
Old 05-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess Albright View Post
The machine to flash the clusters was damaged while in California. When it was looked into to find out what it would cost to repair it, it was something like $15,000. It would be hard to ever recover that money. At the time the management decided it wasn't worth it. I don't currently know where the machine is, I will look into it. There is no "firmware" the machine manually adjusts "Calibrates" each needle individually. Simco even looked into making a machine to do the same thing and decided it would cost way to much to do, they make the face and wanted to offer it with their name on it as a 200 mph cluster, but that never happened.
I heard Tony on the phone, and I don't believe he was rude by any means. He repeatedly said that we couldn't perform the service. You have to understand, you are on the other end basically offering money for service, if there was a way for us to do it we would.
Again, I will try to locate the machine and see where we can take it from there.

Thank you
Jess
Sorry Jess, never meant to say he was rude. Just meant he wanted to end the conversation. I had talked to many people that day that were willing to help. A tech over at Simco talked with me for a while and tried to let me know what the deal was. Tony was not rude, but rather not as willing to disclose any information other than, "we just can't help you." I just wanted to know the facts about why they couldn't so I could report back to Saleen forums.
Old 05-11-2010
Saleen Staff Users

To Tony's defense, he didn't know. He's not a tech, he is a sales rep. so he simply didn't know the answer, I was on another line when he was talking to you, otherwise I would have had him transfer you to me. I apologize if he came across like that.

Thank you
Jess
Old 05-11-2010

Quote:

Thank you
Jess
Each of the 6 gauges has the same analog servo motor. They can't be flashed. They are controlled by the cluster microcontroller and told how much to sweep (50%, 75%, etc.). The controller is configured to match the overlay or gauge values. The controller would need to be recalibrated or reflashed. There must be some sort of firmware.

Ford has a microcontrollers for the V6 (120 mph speedo), GT (150 mph speedo), Cobra (160 mph speedo), Mach 1 (150? mph speedo), etc. I am not sure if these are different microprocessors or the same microcontroller flashed with differing firmware. If it is firmware, Ford should be able to flash the microprocessor if they had the firmware.

Old 05-12-2010
SOEC Member

Is this damaged machine only used for the new edge gauges?
Old 05-12-2010
Inactive Account

Sorry I am late responing as a couple of you guys asked me to do, I have a sick 2 year old at home.

I did do some research and as Jess indicated the tool was broken several years ago, and the previous owners of Saleen (not during Steves running of the company) decided not to fix it. When SPV made the purchase they recved the broken tool. From a business perspective I can see why they have not invested the money in fixing it, however as an owner of a 2001 it does concern me. The good thing is we know where the tool is and with time hopefully they will find a more effective way to fix they tool or another method of calibrating.

As for how SPV acted or respondied to you it is difficult for me to comment on that since I was not part of the conversation. I will add that if any of the guys at SPV can help they will and have many times in the past. I know a couple of them personally and they turely understand our passion for the cars and don't like to say sorry we can't help.

Many of the decision to not fix or stock extras was done during the Plex/Hancock Park days, now we have to suffer.
Old 05-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Wackett View Post
Sorry I am late responing as a couple of you guys asked me to do, I have a sick 2 year old at home.

I did do some research and as Jess indicated the tool was broken several years ago, and the previous owners of Saleen (not during Steves running of the company) decided not to fix it. When SPV made the purchase they recved the broken tool. From a business perspective I can see why they have not invested the money in fixing it, however as an owner of a 2001 it does concern me. The good thing is we know where the tool is and with time hopefully they will find a more effective way to fix they tool or another method of calibrating.

As for how SPV acted or respondied to you it is difficult for me to comment on that since I was not part of the conversation. I will add that if any of the guys at SPV can help they will and have many times in the past. I know a couple of them personally and they turely understand our passion for the cars and don't like to say sorry we can't help.

Many of the decision to not fix or stock extras was done during the Plex/Hancock Park days, now we have to suffer.
There has to be a cost efficient way to fix the tool. If there are schematics, or we know the original manufacturer, we can get this fixed. The estimate to fix it in the past must be nowhere what it would cost now. The parts are cheap and prices are falling everyday.

For 15k, you can buy Deep Blue and install it in your living room. Seriously, 50" Plasmas are going for $700. I can build a high end gaming computer for less than $1500.

I was told that Ford can flash anything connected to OBDII if they have the firmware. I can't see for the life of me how this would cost 15k to fix. The parts alone would not cost that, it must be the labor someone is trying to rape. The internal components are easily 10 years old. It's not like there is an i7 or 6-core AMD processor in there.
Old 05-12-2010
SOEC Member

Quote:
Seriously, 50" Plasmas are going for $700.
And thats the problem. buying a new 50" plasma is cheap - getting an existing one repaired is expensive, if not impossible. So, the trend is to ditch anything thats broken, and buy a new one... Not so easy if the machine you are talking about is obsolete though...

I have a little motorised curtain opener in my house, that burned out one small plastic gear. Sounds like that would be an easy fix for a handy guy, right? Well, it turns out that small plastic gears of exactly the right size are pretty darned hard to come by. I did find one company who would make me a replacement gear. Their quote? $2000 for one gear. If I bough 1000 gears, the price came down to about $10 a piece. Its the economy of scale that makes these things cheap. So, I am working on fabricating my own gear, which is also not as easy as it sounds - and will probably cost me more (if I count time and effort) than just replacing the entire device. But then again, I'm a bit stubborn like that!

Chris.
Old 05-12-2010

Quote:
To Tony's defense, he didn't know. He's not a tech, he is a sales rep. so he simply didn't know the answer, I was on another line when he was talking to you, otherwise I would have had him transfer you to me. I apologize if he came across like that.

Thank you
Jess
Hey Jess, Spring over at SMS says that if MJ is unwilling to fix the device, send it to her at SMS and they will look into fixing it for the 99-04 owners. It's nice to know that 99-04 Saleen owners might be taken care of ;)
Old 05-13-2010
SOEC Member

Hey, why don't we all pass a hat and throw a couple of bucks in each to have the thing repaired. Then Saleen can recalibrate are guages for free and we just pay shipping...lol

I gotta wonder how many of these gauges are out there that will need re-calibrating. Not only that, but are there any replacements floating around for the ones that may go bad. This calibration issue is just the tip of the iceberg really. For the older Saleens, what is there for replacement parts? You can't get seat covers for the Fox-bodies, origianl body parts are getting rarer by the day, and it doesn't appear there is anyone out there to fill this niche in the market place.

Is this the new Saleen's fault or problem? Not really... but it is still an issue I don't see getting resolved any time soon as many of the molds an stuff are simply not around any more, not to mention possible licensing issues for creating replacement parts.

It is nice of SMS to say that they would look into repairing the item, but what about the rest of parts and servicing issues for older cars?
Old 05-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werecow View Post
Hey, why don't we all pass a hat and throw a couple of bucks in each to have the thing repaired. Then Saleen can recalibrate are guages for free and we just pay shipping...lol

I gotta wonder how many of these gauges are out there that will need re-calibrating. Not only that, but are there any replacements floating around for the ones that may go bad. This calibration issue is just the tip of the iceberg really. For the older Saleens, what is there for replacement parts? You can't get seat covers for the Fox-bodies, origianl body parts are getting rarer by the day, and it doesn't appear there is anyone out there to fill this niche in the market place.

Is this the new Saleen's fault or problem? Not really... but it is still an issue I don't see getting resolved any time soon as many of the molds an stuff are simply not around any more, not to mention possible licensing issues for creating replacement parts.

It is nice of SMS to say that they would look into repairing the item, but what about the rest of parts and servicing issues for older cars?
I saw a nice 04 Saleen SC on eBay and I didn't buy it because it had a GT cluster in it. I thought something was fishy, now I know why it was in there. I would have bought that car!
Old 05-15-2010

Any updates?
Old 05-15-2010
SOEC Member

Quote:
Any updates?
Who are you waiting for an update from?

Chris.
Old 05-15-2010
Administrator

Quote:
Any updates?
You will have to simply file this grievance. At the moment, nothing will change with regards to repair. You will have to locate a functioning replacement New Edge Saleen cluster.
Old 05-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctann View Post
Who are you waiting for an update from?

Chris.
Jess was going to get some info on the device. MJ is just going to let it sit there broken? We have several interested in fixing it, including Spring at SMS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
You will have to locate a functioning replacement New Edge Saleen cluster.
That is impossible. How many New Edge Saleen clusters are out there? None.

Any cluster will suffice, as you can transfer the module over. It is the microcontroller that is needed. The microcontroller tells the analog gauges how much to sweep.

Seems to me that there are several companies interested in obtaining the device and have it fixed. Instead, Saleen owners get the shaft because the person that owns the broken device does not want to fix it? Hope he has a change of heart. Don't see why not?

2007? 2008? 2009? 2010?

Last edited by apicia; 05-16-2010 at 11:00 AM.
Old 05-16-2010
Administrator

Quote:
Jess was going to get some info on the device. MJ is just going to let it sit there broken? We have several interested in fixing it, including Spring at SMS.
Jess could be attending the drag races. Or attending something personal.
Old 05-16-2010

Quote:
Jess could be attending the drag races. Or attending something personal.
It is the weekend...
Old 05-23-2010

This situation is troublesome. I need a solution. Worst case scenario, I install an overlay type of kit on a GT cluster. Simco has a nice one (silver series), but they are out of stock.

I am not about to install a Cobra (SVT), Mach 1, or GT cluster. That is just cheasy. Autometer used to sell clusters (made by Simco), but they are discontinued. I just want a **** cluster that reflects actual speed and rpms. The mileage is uneffected by this issue. I am using a GPS for a speedometer right now, ugh...
Old 05-25-2010
Inactive Account

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=110536623105
Old 05-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Wackett View Post
Can the dealership match the mileage of the car or will I be stuck with the new cluster's mileage after it is married to the PCM?
Old 05-25-2010
Inactive Account

I don't know, check with your DMV or local dealership.
Old 05-25-2010

Just talked to a senior tech over at Ford. It seems that all clusters come to Ford non-programmed. Ford then uploads that calibration to the cluster depending on whether it is a V6, Mach 1, Cobra, etc. So.... the microcontroller can be flashed.

Again, the problem is that Saleen owners need the firmware. If we had the firmware, Ford could flash it to the microcontroller. Saleen's device is broken, but if they would release the firmware... this would not be an issue.
Old 05-25-2010
Saleen Forums Participant

Quote:
Just talked to a senior tech over at Ford. It seems that all clusters come to Ford non-programmed. Ford then uploads that calibration to the cluster depending on whether it is a V6, Mach 1, Cobra, etc. So.... the microcontroller can be flashed.

Again, the problem is that Saleen owners need the firmware. If we had the firmware, Ford could flash it to the microcontroller. Saleen's device is broken, but if they would release the firmware... this would not be an issue.
So that means an overlay on a GT cluster would be able to be flashed with no problems? If thats the case it's still going to be tough because Saleen does not make the overlays anymore.
Old 05-26-2010
Suspended Account

Pretty sure getting an overlay is not a problem.... This calibration issue however, needs to be addressed!
Old 05-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang281 View Post
So that means an overlay on a GT cluster would be able to be flashed with no problems? If thats the case it's still going to be tough because Saleen does not make the overlays anymore.
Yea, all the clusters are the same. The cluster is the back half with the electronics and micro controller. The front half is the module, it contains the analog servos and gauges.

If your Saleen cluster goes bad, you can separate the module from the cluster and put it on another cluster. The problem is the new cluster will have no calibration or calibration from a GT or whatever it came out of (if used).

Either way, if you Saleen cluster goes bad, you put the module (gauge faces and servo motors) on any replacement cluster. Then have Ford mate it with your PCM. The only problem is we don't have the firmware from Saleen to throw into the microcontroller.
Old 05-26-2010

I'm not sure on how it works but since ford can calibrate the clusters and you use just the gauge face overlay using the GT servo's couldn't ford then calibrate them to work with the overlay? That's what I was thinking with my first post but I don't know it the saleen servos have to go with the overlay or if the problem is still that ford can't calibrate the GT cluster to hit 200mph.
Old 05-26-2010

Quote:
I'm not sure on how it works but since ford can calibrate the clusters and you use just the gauge face overlay using the GT servo's couldn't ford then calibrate them to work with the overlay? That's what I was thinking with my first post but I don't know it the saleen servos have to go with the overlay or if the problem is still that ford can't calibrate the GT cluster to hit 200mph.
The servos are universal. They just sweep 25%, 50%, 75%, etc. Ford does put the correct calibration into the microcontroller, but they only have the firmware for their production cars. They do not have the firmware for a Saleen. The firmware just tells the servos how much to sweep, according to the values on the overlays. If Ford had the Saleen firmware, they could flash it on the controller.

If you order a new cluster from Ford, it comes with no firmware on the controller. Ford goes online and uploads the correct firmware when mating the controller to PCM. Getting the firmware seems to be another obstacle, much like having the device itself fixed.

Even if the Saleen flashing device is broken, we could try and have Ford upload the Saleen firmware onto a cluster controller.
Old 05-26-2010

Ok I got it now, I thought they could just plug in the value to the mph gauge. Thanks for clearing that up.
Old 05-29-2010

Ok, one more question. If I was to buy an instrument cluster from a wrecked saleen would ford be able to set the odometer to my car and make it work? or is that still an issue of not having the Saleen firmware? I just dont want to buy a cluster and have it not work with my car. Thanks
Old 05-30-2010
Suspended Account

they can flash the pats to make it work but the mileage on the cluster cant be changed.
Old 05-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FNFAST View Post
they can flash the pats to make it work but the mileage on the cluster cant be changed.
That's why I did not buy it. My car has 18k and that cluster on eBay had 75k.

I am going to wait for Simco to start making there gauge clusters again. I live the silver series with the matching silver series gauge pod.

Can't wait around forever waiting for Saleen to fix the machine or release the firmware. It has been since 2007 that Saleen owners found themselves with limited options. Oy vey.
Old 05-30-2010

That sucks. I figured the mileage would be held in the ecu and therefor the gauges would show he correct mileage. This seems like a lose lose situation. The servos wouldn't work with an overlay and the milage won't show with a cluster..... What's the going price for a saleen cluster if I find one with the correct mileage?
Old 05-30-2010

Quote:
That sucks. I figured the mileage would be held in the ecu and therefor the gauges would show he correct mileage. This seems like a lose lose situation. The servos wouldn't work with an overlay and the milage won't show with a cluster..... What's the going price for a saleen cluster if I find one with the correct mileage?
about $180 on eBay... well at least that is what that last one went for.

Get on the list for Simco gauges. They sell the whole module and it looks great. It works with GT calibration.

http://www.simcoltd.com/aftermarket-...ang/1999-2004/
Old 05-30-2010

That's not a bad price. The only gauge I saw on eBay was a few weeks ago and it ended around $450. Was the cluster that just sold broken or something. That's a big jump in price
Old 05-31-2010
Suspended Account

Another option for you guys is to look up a company called Custom Caribbean Designs on google. He can make replica Saleen gauges that work with GT calibration (150mph, 8rpm). They look just like Saleen style.
Old 05-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRG View Post
Another option for you guys is to look up a company called Custom Caribbean Designs on google. He can make replica Saleen gauges that work with GT calibration (150mph, 8rpm). They look just like Saleen style.
It would be nice if they had a customer's gauge section. I would like to see examples of how their product looks installed.

Edit: Found a picture gallery.