The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Enthusiast Forums > Saleen Enthusiast Events > South
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

South Topics for events and get-togethers in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana & Mississippi.

Old 03-12-2010
SOEC Member

Exclamation Austin, TX -Every Saturday Evening Cruise In/Car Show (Cedar Park)

Below is a Weekly Saturday Night Meet in the Austin Area. Will be tring to go to these every now and then !! Lets go Austin Saleens !!

Saturday Evening Cruise In / Car Show (Cedar Park)

Bring out your classic, unique, or exotic vehicles on Saturday nights. There are two cruise in meets in Cedar Park on Saturday evenings.

The first one starts earlier and is mostly classic vehicles. It is located at 183 and 1431 on the south east corner of the intersection next to the Schlotzskys. This one goes from about 5-7 or 8 pm.

The second is the later meet and it is a mix of vehicles. It is located at 1431 and 183a behind the Carl Jr's and Ckick Fil A. This one goes from about 7-11 pm.

This is every Saturday weather permitting
Old 03-13-2010
SOEC Member

Headed out to the meet in about a hour!
Old 03-14-2010
SOEC Member

My review of this meet is:

Not to good - there was a "FALEEN" Dragster out there and a couple of old muscle cars the rest were rice burners or basic GT's. Pretty much 80% of the attenders were in High School or College, Looking to street Race after. Left after a boring hour. Double Thumbs Down !!
Old 03-15-2010
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedS281SC View Post
My review of this meet is:

Not to good - there was a "FALEEN" Dragster out there and a couple of old muscle cars the rest were rice burners or basic GT's. Pretty much 80% of the attenders were in High School or College, Looking to street Race after. Left after a boring hour. Double Thumbs Down !!
It does not surprise me because most of the late night meets I have heard about are to set up races. We had one here and PD shut it down becuase it was out of hand. I would go to hang out when I didn't want to stay in or party and would be scared someone would hit my car lol. VERY few are actually good meets, most good ones are in the morning. What's wrong with being in college? lol jk
Old 03-15-2010
SOEC Member

LMAO - ok freshmens