The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Enthusiast Forums > Saleen Enthusiast Events > Southeast
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Southeast Topics for events and get-togethers in Virgina, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama & Florida.

Old 07-11-2021
Saleen Forums Participant

Default 2021 Cruising the Coast

I have done the last 7 years of Cruising the Coast in the Gulfport/Biloxi Mississippi area and would love to see a solid representation of Saleens. It’s the best event I have ever been to and would love to see some coordination from the SOEC. Please feel free to PM me with questions and/or details for CC.
1997 #27 Speedster - Black
Old 07-12-2021

We go every year, stay at the Star Inn (It's a dive LOL). I believe I have seen you in your 351 but haven't caught up with you yet. Brandon has come down with his Saleen as well in the past years. We fully plan to be in attendance for 2021 hopefully we can make something happen.

-Daniel
Old 07-13-2021
SOEC Member

PRYZ would love to get more info on the event. Also arrange to see your car as I live north of Chicago and own 97#26 S351 black hardtop! Would make a cool photoshoot
Old 09-21-2021

Pryz351,

We are all set for CtC 2021. We will be down on Wednesday the 6th through Sunday the 10th. Last we spoke with Brandon he is planning to be in attendance with his 351 for possibly the 9th. We will be in our 281 car, hope to see you at the event.

-Daniel
Old 09-21-2021

Sorry for my lack of response to this thread (I didn’t receive my notifications for some reason). We will be down there Saturday 10/2 through Saturday 10/9.
1997 #27 Speedster - Black