The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Enthusiast Forums > Saleen Enthusiast Events > South
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

South Topics for events and get-togethers in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana & Mississippi.

Old 12-24-2008
Suspended Account

Default Houston-region and Texas members

Not sure if there's another way to keep track of area owners, but anyone in the Houston region chime in you'd like. I'm planning a cruise to the coast in March with a local Mustang club and want to include folks from here. Now that I think about it, maybe this is also an opportuity to get a Texas list going.

The destination will be Surfside, and they have a parade during one of the weekends near St. Pat's. We'll have some entrants of the Mustang flavor, but if nothing else it is a great excuse to stretch those pony legs and spend some time among fellow enthusiasts.
Old 01-24-2009
Suspended Account

Default Houston-area Cruise on March 14

Wanted to check back in on this... I'm setting up a Cruise to the Coast for Saturday, March 14 with a local Mustang club and would love for more Saleens to participate. Check here for more info, or drop me a PM.

http://www.westsidemustangs.com/foru...?topic=84046.0

Btw, I'm starting to see more and more Saleen owners in the metro area. Is there a suggested method for accumulating member data, aside from keeping my own list offline? It would be nice to know how many are in the Houston area, and/or Texas, in case we want to put something Saleen-specific together down the road. The big guy seems to get involved more up north, but we can always hope!
Old 01-26-2009
SOEC Member

Until a better method comes around, I'll check in.

Won't be able to make the March 14th event though

I'll will be at this one:

http://www.mocatx.com/CarShow/2009SpringShowFlyer.pdf
Old 01-26-2009
Suspended Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by olecoot View Post
Until a better method comes around, I'll check in.

Won't be able to make the March 14th event though

I'll will be at this one:

http://www.mocatx.com/CarShow/2009SpringShowFlyer.pdf
Cool, looks like that's the weekend before. Maybe a couple of us will try and head up that way.

45 or so cars signed up for our Cruise to the Coast so far between two clubs. Since it's the first run at this, we're doing some extra special things for the overnighters only. I anticipate the word will then go out about the nighttime add-ons and next year will grow signficantly. Even with this year's numbers, imagine how cool it's gonna look rolling 3-wide and 15-deep into town. Since I'll be driving too, I've asked someone to video the arrival so I can see it later too.
Old 08-19-2014
Saleen Forums Participant

Hello guys,

I'm waiting in France for my S281 convertible 2006-748

Did someone know one of his two US owners ? I just bought this Saleen in Houston.
Attached Images

Old 09-08-2014
SOEC Member (Inactive)

I'm a Saleen owner in Houston and know many of the cars in the area, but not all. Sorry but I don't recognize this one.
It sure is beautiful, congrats on the acquisition!
Old 09-09-2014

Thank you joesgt281...
The car is now on the ocean...I still don't see it in real.

I recieved a copy of the title....The owner was in South Carolina..That's why you don't know him :)
Old 09-09-2014
SOEC Member (Inactive)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxou View Post
Thank you joesgt281...
The car is now on the ocean...I still don't see it in real.

I recieved a copy of the title....The owner was in South Carolina..That's why you don't know him :)
Very good sir!
Old 02-28-2021

Default any Saleen people in Houston??

I see no one has posted anything in Houston for a few years. I am in Richmond and hope there are more out there so we can share ideas or info?
Old 03-01-2021
SOEC Member (Inactive)

Hey Michael, sorry I'm more on Facebook these days. Yes there are quite a few Saleens owners in the Houston area and we just got together Sunday at a Coffee & Cars. I'm personally one of the closest to you, as I'm in Katy. If you shoot me your email address, I'll include you in emails about Saleen events in Texas.
Joe