The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Enthusiast Forums > Saleen Enthusiast Events > Canada
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Canada Topics for events and get-togethers in Canada.

Old 04-27-2012
Saleen Forums Participant

Arrow To Toronto/or close to toronto Saleen owner's,

So as we all know, we aren't as fortunate up here in Toronto with Saleen meets as our friends more south of us are. So i figured along with two other Saleen owners that we can have a Saleen meet hopefully next month at a local car show that is held every Saturday from 5pm-9pm at the Canadian Tire on Queensway. Let me know who is interested and what Saturday would suit your schedules. Here's the link for further details http://www.streetclassics.ca/ b.t.w the car show starts on May. 19, 2012 and goes all the way to Sept 29, 2012

Currently own:
06-1162 Saleen 440rwhp 425rwtq
09 BMW 335D(Diesel) 265hp 425tq (for sale)
S281SC with 475hp kit, Griggs racing watts link and low control arms, aluminum drive shaft, Steeda tri-ax short throw shifter,4.10 gear, JDM vacuum line,saleen cold air intake, ford racing duel fuel pump, Flowmaster super 44's, 3.5 pulley, hto sparks, and custom tuning from Mat at Da Silva Racing Toronto, Toyo tires R888 285/35/20 front and 315/30/20 rear Coming up: kooks l/t high flow H-pipe
Old 04-27-2012
Saleen Forums Participant

Smile Saleen Meet.

Wish I was a little closer.
Old 07-12-2012
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

I saw your PM. I will let you know when I go. I went last Saturday, sorry, I totally forgot to call you. I have a newborn now, so when I do get a chance to go, my time is limited. LOL. Would be cool to cruise down. I think I told you already, but I sometimes go to the GTAMC meet up on Friday's at 410/steeles in Brampton.

You going to Woodward Cruise this August?
http://saleenforums.soec.org/showthread.php?t=13294
2008 S281 S/C Convertible #12c ("c" stands for Canadian made Saleen version)