The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Enthusiast Forums > Saleen Enthusiast Events > Southeast
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Southeast Topics for events and get-togethers in Virgina, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama & Florida.

Old 02-08-2010
Suspended Account

Default July 17 in Lexington, KY - Keeneland Concours 2010 Looking for Saleen!

Hi!

We are seeking interested Saleen owners who would like to showcase their car at the 2010 Keeneland Concours D' Elegance. We are in our sixth year and are always on the lookout for interesting automobiles. If you have an outstanding Saleen we would love to hear from you.

Click this link to learn more about our show: http://keenelandconcours.com/

If you have, or know of a car for our concours please contact me through this forum.

Thank you,

Greg Howell
Keeneland Concours D' Elegance
Old 02-08-2010
Administrator

We'll make this a sticky for you -- what years are you looking for specifically, or all years?
Old 02-08-2010
Suspended Account

Thank you!
We would love to have an S7, any year, any racing cars all years, and just about any interesting Saleen Mustang will fit into the Sports Contemporary 1975-1999 class. We don't have a truck class this year, so unfortunatly we won't have space.
Old 03-28-2010
Suspended Account

Default 1988 Saleen Mustang 00-148

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeneland Concours View Post
Hi!

We are seeking interested Saleen owners who would like to showcase their car at the 2010 Keeneland Concours D' Elegance. We are in our sixth year and are always on the lookout for interesting automobiles. If you have an outstanding Saleen we would love to hear from you.

Click this link to learn more about our show: http://keenelandconcours.com/

If you have, or know of a car for our concours please contact me through this forum.

Thank you,

Greg Howell
Keeneland Concours D' Elegance
Greg,
I have a 1988 Saleen and would be interested in the Keeneland show. What requirements would I have to meet?
Charles Kidwell
734-532-1634
Old 03-29-2010
Suspended Account

Hi Charles,

Brian Duba is filling the class your car would fit into. I am attaching his contact information and he should be able to answer any questions you have. I look forward to seeing your car!

Thank you,

Greg Howell
Keeneland Concours d' Elegance

c/o
Brian Duba
Attorney at Law | Frost Brown Todd LLC

250 W. Main Street, Suite 2800 | Lexington, KY 40507-1749
859.244.7517 Direct | 859.231.0000 Main | 859.231.0011 Fax
bduba@fbtlaw.com | www.frostbrowntodd.com