The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Vehicle Discussions - Tesla, S7, Focus, Sportruck and XP > 2007-2008 S331 Sportruck
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2007-2008 S331 Sportruck For discussion of the F-150 platform "Thunder."

Old 08-01-2011
Saleen Forums Registrant

Default Seeking the optional Saleen hitch - Where to find?

Anyone know where I can find a hitch that came with the s331's I've checked eBay and everywhere else I can think of any help would be appreciated! Mine dident come with one I have #34 white with white rims
Old 08-13-2011
Administrator

Hi there! Welcome to THE Saleen forums @ SOEC.org! Found-A-Deal on eBay once had a supply of S331 and late-model Saleen Mustang parts. Try contacting Michael Cooper to see if they have a hitch in-stock.
Old 08-13-2011
Saleen Forums Registrant

Hi Dave thanks for the welcome and reply! I really enjoy the forum! I tried found a deal about 6 months ago and they dident have any at that time but I will try again.
Old 08-13-2011
Administrator

Maybe I should search the forums and the internet first, but do you know who the supplier was for this hitch? I will figure first Saleen Inc sourced this item from some company.
Old 08-15-2011
Saleen Forums Participant

@moodys331 this is not about your topic but I was wondering if you could assist me in getting a Saleen rear bumper stepad? I can't since I don't own and "Official" Saleen. You can see it in my other forum post the saleen interceptor:)
Old 08-19-2011
Saleen Forums Registrant

Hi Dave, yes saleen did source them out to a company called harcon in California I have called them several times and they said they have a bunch left over but can not find them and they don't return my calls anymore