The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Enthusiast Forums > Steve Saleen Signature Events
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Steve Saleen Signature Events Saleen enthusiast events where Steve Saleen will be attending.

Old 01-10-2013
Administrator

Thumbs up MCA Grand National: Mustangs at the Mickyard - Orlando, Florida, Labor Day Weekend

Details to come!
Old 03-14-2013
SOEC Member

Default 2013 MCA Disney Show

Mustangs at the Mickyard
August 30-September 1, 2013
http://www.mustangsatthemickyard.com
http://www.midfloridamustangclub.com/gn13.html

Mustangs at the Mickyard will be held on Friday, August 30, through Sunday, September 1, 2013. The host hotel, inside Walt Disney World, is the Coronado Springs Resort. The rate is only $99/night, plus you will receive two free after 4 P.M. park tickets. Hotel reservations have been available since April 17, 2012. A one night deposit is required when you make the reservation. You do NOT need to be an MCA member to reserve a room(s), at the discounted rate. Just use the group number below. Family and friends are welcome and are eligible for the same great rate! This special rate is good from Monday, August 26, 2013 through Friday September 6, 2013. The show has a guaranteed block of rooms. If the rooms sell out quickly, the Coronado will expand the block for a short time. Reserve your room now to get the discounted rate and ticket package. These same rooms are usually priced at $350-$495/night, with no freebies. Don’t wait and be disappointed. If needed, you are permitted to cancel your room(s) up to a week in advance of your reservation. Several Saleen owners have already made reservations!

Disney has a dedicated phone number to assist with the reservations for this show.
Hotel: Coronado Springs Resort or the Orleans, as available.
Group name: Mustang Club of America Grand National 2013 Group #: G0605618
Phone: 1-407-939-4686

travcar
#13-001, Supercharged Saleen 351 Prototype
#97-0014 Supercharged Saleen S351 Speedster
www.saleen351.com

Saleen Alley Newsletter archives:
http://saleens351.home.comcast.net/~saleens351/SA.htm

Last edited by travcar; 03-22-2013 at 11:23 PM.
Old 04-03-2013
Account with Invalid Email

I will be there. Got it on my calendar. Doing my reservation over the weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by travcar View Post
Mustangs at the Mickyard

Mustangs at the Mickyard will be held on Friday, August 30, through Sunday, September 1, 2013. The host hotel, inside Walt Disney World, is the Coronado Springs Resort. The rate is only $99/night, plus you will receive two free after 4 P.M. park tickets. Hotel reservations have been available since April 17, 2012. A one night deposit is required when you make the reservation. You do NOT need to be an MCA member to reserve a room(s), at the discounted rate. Just use the group number below. Family and friends are welcome and are eligible for the same great rate! This special rate is good from Monday, August 26, 2013 through Friday September 6, 2013. The show has a guaranteed block of rooms. If the rooms sell out quickly, the Coronado will expand the block for a short time. Reserve your room now to get the discounted rate and ticket package. These same rooms are usually priced at $350-$495/night, with no freebies. Don’t wait and be disappointed. If needed, you are permitted to cancel your room(s) up to a week in advance of your reservation. Several Saleen owners have already made reservations!

Disney has a dedicated phone number to assist with the reservations for this show.
Hotel: Coronado Springs Resort or the Orleans, as available.
Group name: Mustang Club of America Grand National 2013 Group #: G0605618
Phone: 1-407-939-4686

06Saleen E (#86)
Old 05-24-2013
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

So will Steve Saleen be there? I really want to get my car signed by him if at all possible so I will definitely be there!
Old 05-24-2013
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowstang305 View Post
So will Steve Saleen be there? I really want to get my car signed by him if at all possible so I will definitely be there!
Steve will be in attendance, and will be a special guest speaker!

Aiding The Addicted™
SOEC Headquarters
Huntington Beach, CA USA

Join Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club on Facebook

Meet Steve Saleen at the following Signature Events co-hosted by SOEC:
Old 05-24-2013

Thanks Jim! Need to book a hotel today or tomorrow and get ready for this show! Woohoo!
Old 05-27-2013
Saleen Forums Participant

Can't wait! Ultra excited for the event and to meet Steve!!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-23-2013
SOEC Member

im kind of new to this and im a paid member, but my dream has been to get my car signed by him. could you provide info on this like if I do the show will steve be at the show? are do I have to go to a diff area outside the show to get it signed? also do I have to provide the paperwork for it to get it signed, are will he just sign it if i stand in line. it is a real saleen number 224 of 2004 but I havent registerd it yet, are got my certificate. this is the perfect show for me beening in fl,if he will sign my car also is there a fee for him to sign it?
Old 07-23-2013
SOEC Member

Default Steve Saleen sign car

There is no charge to get your Saleen signed, and you do not need your paper work. We won't know about the setup until we get to the show. Look for the Saleen tent and ask at the tent. Steve will take a walk through the showfield to sign Saleens.

If you want your car judged, you have to be an MCA member. Any Mustang can register for the show under the non-member section on the registration form - display only or judges choice.

Steve will be a speaker at the Sunday awards banquet, so you might want to attend the banquet. If you don't register for the banquet, you will be allowed to enter later for the awards.

With your Disney Resort reservation with the Mustang Group, you get one set of 2 free after 4 p.m. Disney tickets. If you register for the Saturday dessert and fireworks, your 2 tickets could be used then.

travcar
www.saleen351.com

Last edited by travcar; 07-23-2013 at 01:25 PM. Reason: more info
Old 07-23-2013
SOEC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by travcar View Post
There is no charge to get your Saleen signed, and you do not need your paper work. We won't know about the setup until we get to the show. Look for the Saleen tent and ask at the tent. Steve will take a walk through the showfield to sign Saleens.

If you want your car judged, you have to be an MCA member. Any Mustang can register for the show under the non-member section on the registration form - display only or judges choice.

Steve will be a speaker at the Sunday awards banquet, so you might want to attend the banquet. If you don't register for the banquet, you will be allowed to enter later for the awards.
Thanks for the info, I will be going to this
Old 07-23-2013

Any idea what day would be best to meet steve saleen? I can only get away from work for one day, trying to decide if Saturday or Sunday would be best.
Old 07-23-2013
SOEC Member

Default Steve Saleen signature sessions

If you can only go one day, Saturday would be the safe choice. Steve's arrival time hasn't been finalized, but he will definitely be at the show on Saturday and Sunday. The awards banquet is on Sunday, so autograph sessions on Sunday possibly won't be available. Steve will be a guest speaker at the Sunday banquet.

travcar
www.saleen351.com

Old 07-23-2013

Thanks for the information! See you guys there!
Old 07-25-2013

Default Signature Events

Where can I find a list of upcoming events? We would love to get our car signed but live in KY and I don't think we can make it to Florida for this one! Thanks!!
Old 08-01-2013
SOEC Member

does anyone know where I could find a list of when the show starts and all since I will be leaving saturday morning trying to judge time to see when to get there
Old 08-05-2013

I don't know about an actual schedule (waiting to receive one), but I do know that all cars must be in and parked by 10am at the latest and cannot be started up again until 4pm. I saw that on one of the forums, so make sure you allow enough time. I will keep posting any updates that I find. See you there!
Old 08-05-2013

For the people that are going,...how many of you are entering the Judged class? I am not this year b/c with the new baby, I haven't had time to keep up with my detailing and know I won't be able to do a proper level of detailing for judging before the show. Just curious who else is putting in and what your experience is with judging at an MCA show of this level. Thanks!!
Old 08-14-2013
SOEC Member

Default Steve Saleen @ Disney World MCA Show

Steve Saleen Signature Event
Update August 14, 2013
Mustangs at the Mickyard

There has been a change in the show banquet plans. Due to time restrictions at the Sunday Banquet, Steve Saleen WILL NOT be giving a presentation at the Sunday Banquet. He will be giving a presentation at the track sometime during show hours. The schedule is not available yet.

If you are interested in attending other show events, tickets are still available.
https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?llr=67f54qkab&oeidk=a07e7evkudrc4cde24b

The Saleen family and some SOEC members will be attending the Friday welcome BBQ at the Coronado and the Saturday Night Fireworks Epcot event.

Friday Night Welcome BBQ Buffet at the Coronado: Adult Ticket $42, Child (3-9) $21
Saturday Night Fireworks at Epcot Dessert Party: Adult Ticket $34, Child (3-9) $17
*** For the Saturday night party, you will have to pay an additional $12.95 each for entry into Epcot or use your after 4 P.M. tickets that you receive with a Disney Resort room. With the after 4 P.M. ticket, you can stay at Epcot until close. With the $12.95 entry, you can only go to the location of the Epcot Dessert Party. (The Disney room reservation gets you only 1 set of 2 after 4 P.M. tickets for the whole event, not 2 for each day. The value of each after 4 P.M. ticket is $60. If you want to go to a Disney Park on another day, the $12.95 entry for the Dessert Party might be a good option.)

Other tickets to purchase:
Sunday Awards Banquet: Adult Ticket $50, Child (3-9) $25
Richard Petty’s NASCAR Ride - A - Longs: Adult Ticket $74, Junior (6-13) $57
Richard Petty’s Exotic Thrill Ride: $95

Disney Ticket Information for Special Meetings & Conventions:

http://www.mustangsatthemickyard.com/disney.html
https://disneytickets.disney.go.com/store/matm13/welcome.html

travcar
www.saleen351.com

Old 08-15-2013
SOEC Member

I found out that the show on saturday starts at 8am, cars have to be in no later then 10pm. so I will be coming down early saturday morning. if anyone is around the jacksonville area and wants to ride together let me know. Im registered as display only, but want to get down early as possible. so I can see about getting my car signed as early as possible before line gets to long.
--Brandon--
Old 08-15-2013
SOEC Member

Wow, fail. I just now realized this was happening and I live in orlando. I will definitely be in attendance!
2006 3-valve - upgraded with Series VI Supercharger - 3.875 Pulley - 39 lbs injectors- Kenne Bell Boost a Pump - JBA Long Tube Headers - Steeda Cold Air Intake - Kenwood DNX6160 In Dash Navigation unit - Stuff and things