The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Enthusiast Forums > Saleen Photo Galleries and Videos
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Saleen Photo Galleries and Videos Photos and videos from events, shows, gatherings, race days, or other memories to share digitally.

Old 12-09-2012
SOEC Member

Default A couple photos from this past summer

Here couple photos from a Lehigh Valley Cars and Coffee and some other random shots I took of the car!

My car with a clean looking Cobra

Another shot!

Saleen, Datsun with a Chevy 350, 93 Supra, and a Terminator

First meeting spot before heading to C&C

These next couple pictures were from a charity car show in the Scranton area. A handful of guys from the from the Lehigh Valley Cars and Coffee made the drive up to support the event. They drove up with a handful of GTRs, handful of Supras, (2) Audi R8s along with others. This was the first year for the event and over 500 cars attended!

Old 12-10-2012
SOEC Member

Your Saleen fits right in with those exotics. I gotta try to make those meets next year. I am not too far from Saucon Valley

06-115 / S281 3V / SuperShaker / AirLift / Zenetti Baron forged / JDM / 3M Liquid Copper Wrap

Last edited by sidvicious; 12-10-2012 at 12:24 AM. Reason: misspell
Old 12-10-2012
SOEC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidvicious View Post
Your Saleen fits right in with those exotics. I gotta try to make those meets next year. I am not too far from Saucon Valley
Thanks! That was just a taste of what kind of cars show up. Youtube lehigh valley c&c and check out their Facebook page to stay informed on shows and events.
Old 12-10-2012
SOEC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Saleen1287 View Post
Thanks! That was just a taste of what kind of cars show up. Youtube lehigh valley c&c and check out their Facebook page to stay informed on shows and events.
Checked out YouTube. Looks great. Definately on my list for next year. Were you at Carlisle also? Also, give me some details on the charity show in Scranton please.

06-115 / S281 3V / SuperShaker / AirLift / Zenetti Baron forged / JDM / 3M Liquid Copper Wrap
Old 12-10-2012
SOEC Member

Quote:
Checked out YouTube. Looks great. Definately on my list for next year. Were you at Carlisle also? Also, give me some details on the charity show in Scranton please.
I was at Carlisle and the American Muscle show, where I think I met you?? I definitely will be at both again next year. A group of guys from the Scranton area after attending the C&C wanted to get something together closer to home. So my buddy decided to turn it into a good cause and raise money for families battling cancer. There was only a month of preparation because the car show season was winding down. Long story short this was the first ever for this and the turn out was better than we ever imagined.
Old 12-11-2012
SOEC Member

Quote:
I was at Carlisle and the American Muscle show, where I think I met you?? I definitely will be at both again next year. A group of guys from the Scranton area after attending the C&C wanted to get something together closer to home. So my buddy decided to turn it into a good cause and raise money for families battling cancer. There was only a month of preparation because the car show season was winding down. Long story short this was the first ever for this and the turn out was better than we ever imagined.
Yes, I thought I remembered you from Carlisle. That's why I asked. I was also at the AM show and saw your car, but missed you. Are you doing the Scranton show again next year?

Old 12-11-2012
SOEC Member

Quote:
Yes, I thought I remembered you from Carlisle. That's why I asked. I was also at the AM show and saw your car, but missed you. Are you doing the Scranton show again next year?
Absolutely, we'll have to keep in touch and get together for some of these events, we're not that far from each other. Wasn't it you I was talking to the AM show about the shifters they had there?
Old 12-12-2012
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

Thought I recognized your car from Carlisle... LMK next summer about stuff going on in the Lehigh Valley, I'm about an hour east of there.
Old 12-12-2012
SOEC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfalk View Post
Thought I recognized your car from Carlisle... LMK next summer about stuff going on in the Lehigh Valley, I'm about an hour east of there.
Definitely will. Heres a picture of my buddy's FactoryFive I was telling you about at Carlisle last year.

This picture was also taken that the C&C
Old 12-14-2012
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

Wow, deciduous trees. Wish I was there!
Mike in Denver.
Old 12-14-2012
SOEC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfnav View Post
Wow, deciduous trees. Wish I was there!
Mike in Denver.
I wouldn't mind some of that snow you have so I can take the snowmobile out of hibernation already! You do have snow right?
Old 12-16-2012
SOEC Member

Quote:
Absolutely, we'll have to keep in touch and get together for some of these events, we're not that far from each other. Wasn't it you I was talking to the AM show about the shifters they had there?
Oh yeah! I remember that...That's where I decided to buy a Barton...Definitely looking forward to local shows next year...Planning on Carlisle, AM, LV cars and coffee and others including your Scranton show. Bites that we have to wait all winter though.

Old 01-14-2013
Account with Invalid Email

Very nice car. Stands out from the rest.

Quote:
Here couple photos from a Lehigh Valley Cars and Coffee and some other random shots I took of the car!

My car with a clean looking Cobra

Another shot!

Saleen, Datsun with a Chevy 350, 93 Supra, and a Terminator

First meeting spot before heading to C&C

These next couple pictures were from a charity car show in the Scranton area. A handful of guys from the from the Lehigh Valley Cars and Coffee made the drive up to support the event. They drove up with a handful of GTRs, handful of Supras, (2) Audi R8s along with others. This was the first year for the event and over 500 cars attended!

06Saleen E (#86)
Old 01-14-2013
SOEC Member

White Saleen's rock!

12 F150 SVT Raptor SuperCrew Ingot Silver
Old 01-16-2013
Account with Invalid Email

wow nice cars body