The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Vehicle Discussions - Tesla, S7, Focus, Sportruck and XP > 2007-2008 S331 Sportruck
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2007-2008 S331 Sportruck For discussion of the F-150 platform "Thunder."

Old 11-22-2006
Suspended Account

Default Got a new SC331

I bought it on Nov 4th and have loved every minute of owning it. I have owned two GEN 2 L's prior to this and it very close speed wise. Once I get a chance, Ill get to a track and give you all some numbers. Oh yeah, it's white.
Old 11-23-2006
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

Well i'm still waiting for the one I orderd back in june, I'm glad your happy with it . Did you pre order it ?. Or was it on the lot ?. What ops. does it have ? GOOD LUCK WITH IT . :D :D :D :D
Old 11-23-2006

Oh buy the way Blown 331, what is the Production Number ?? Thanks Haulin 331.
Old 11-23-2006
Suspended Account

Its got options of chrome rims, class 3 towing package, 15 inch slotted disc brakes and the Rockford Fosgate sytem. I had been waiting on them to come out for a while. I saw the grey one that popped up on E-bay about 3 weeks ago and figured I would go talk to the local Saleen dealer the next day, which just happens to be about 1/2 mile from my house. Got there about 2pm and it was sitting up front. The manager said it had been there about two hrs. I drove it and then bought it and haven't looked back.

Production #57
Old 11-24-2006

Hope mineS331SC will be build soon , thanks for getting back to me. 300 S331 trucks were orderd in june per Saleen in june, so I pre ordered one with out knowing what price would be. I assume dealers got S331's first . GOOD LUCK again.
Old 11-24-2006
Suspended Account

This was the first one the dealership I went to had received and I can verify this because I drive by it every day. It is the supercharged version, MSRP 62K.
Old 11-25-2006

Thanks again. and enjoy yours . I'll let you know when I pick mine up, hope it's soon. REAL SOON. :D :D