The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Enthusiast Forums > Saleen Enthusiast Events > South
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

South Topics for events and get-togethers in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana & Mississippi.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2010
SOEC Member

Exclamation 2nd Annual Saleens Invade San Antonio - October 22nd - 24th

I wanted to get this posted in order to start the discussions and to grow the building excitement of this event !!!!!

2nd Annual Saleen’s Invade San Antonio - October 22nd -24th

This event will include: Cookouts, Saturday Cruise through the Hill County, and the Biggest Show in San Antonio on Sunday. Last year it pulled 500+ cars.

Out of all the Saleen owners I have spoke to, this is the Can’t miss Event in Texas !!

More Details will follow. But wanted to get this one to you ASAP. So people can start blocking out the time on their calenders. Below is the link to the show and it’s registration.

http://www.samustang.com/2010_carshow.htm

We had so many Saleens last year we took all the Trophys from the Roush’s. So they gave us our own class this year just for us Saleens !!! LMAO They threw the Roush’s in a class w/ Steeda & GT 500’s – LMAO again !!!

Please let me know if you are intrested and I will PM you the contact's info that is heading this event up.