The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Enthusiast Forums > Saleen Enthusiast Events > Northeast
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Northeast Topics for events and get-togethers in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Connecticut, New York, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire & Maine.

Old 07-05-2012
Saleen Forums Registrant

Default NJ Saleen Gathering - Hackettstown - Thursday, July 19, 2012 at Cops N Rodders Cruise

Hi, My name is Frank, I am the Dog Pound Cruisers and Garden State Mustang Club Webmaster and I help run the Cops N Rodders Thursday Nite Cruise in Hackettstown NJ. We would like to hold a Saleen Cruise-in Nite on July 19th to assemble as many Saleens as possible with the Highlighted Mark being the Parnelli Jones Edition cars. I own #220 and another member owns #180. Please have someone contact me As soon as possible so we can try to coordinate this quickly with the other Saleen Members. Thanks
Frank Costanzo
201-874-1118
www.gsrmc.org
www.dogpoundcruisers.com
Old 07-05-2012
Administrator

Hi Frank. We can send out an electronic event announcement to our forums members. If this is sufficient.
Old 07-06-2012
Saleen Forums Registrant

That would be great, is there a way to have folks reply to us so we can have an idea of how many can make it so we can plan special parking for them ?
Old 07-06-2012
Administrator

Hi Frank. I sent you an email.
Old 07-06-2012
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

Not sure yet, I might be able to make it... Probably bring the killer rabbit,
hopefully it will still be fairly clean from the trip to PAS...
Old 07-13-2012
SOEC Member

This is not far from me, and my schedule looks clear for 7/19. I will try to make this, although I don't have a PJ.

06-115 / S281 3V / SuperShaker / AirLift / Zenetti Baron forged / JDM / 3M Liquid Copper Wrap

Last edited by sidvicious; 07-13-2012 at 02:01 PM. Reason: wrong date
Old 07-16-2012
SOEC Member

Any updates on this?...Anyone planning to attend?

06-115 / S281 3V / SuperShaker / AirLift / Zenetti Baron forged / JDM / 3M Liquid Copper Wrap
Old 07-19-2012
Saleen Forums Registrant

Thumbs up

Frank here from the Cops N Rodders Thursday cruise in Hackettstown, NJ !
We have received several postive responses from your members stating that
They are planning to attend. We have setup a Saleen and speciality Mustang
parking area and we will have special local news coverage of our cruise for a local paper's Summer Events section. We usually get between 150 to 300 cars at our cruise depending on weather & many spectators! There will be food and entertainment as well as an Italian Ice, Kettle Corn & lemonade vendors. As always, Wendy's, Applebee's, Mamas Pizza, White Castle and other restaurants are available around our cruise lot!
Please come out and join us tonight to show your Saleen and have a great time !!
Call me at 201-874-1118 for any details .
Old 07-19-2012
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

Between weather forecast and kids, not going to be able to make it tonight... sorry...
Old 07-19-2012
Saleen Forums Registrant

Unhappy Weather cancel for PJ night

Folks, I am sorry to say that due to a 50% chance of rain we are going to
cancel tonight's Saleen and PJ Speciality car night and reschedule it to August 2nd. I will have a flyer shortly that I will post and you can pass around. We appreciate the opportunity to work with the SOEC members and in seeing you at our cruise. Contact me with any questions.
Frank
201-874-1118
Www.dogpoundcruisers.com
Www.gsrmc.org
Old 07-19-2012
SOEC Member

Hi Frank, What time does the Cruise-In start? Where is it in Hackettstown? I may be able to make August 2nd and I will be coming in on Route 57....Thanks

Old 08-02-2012
Saleen Forums Registrant

Talking (Rain Date) Saleen, PJ & Specialty Mustang Nite event tonight, 2 August

Frank C here again from the Cops N Rodders Cruz Nite in Hackettstown , NJ ! We have received several postive responses from your SOEC members stating that they are planning to attend our (Rain Date) Saleen, PJ & Specialty Mustang Nite event tonight, 2 August . We have setup a Saleen and speciality Mustang parking area and we scheduled to have special local news coverage of our cruise for a local paper's Summer Events section. We usually get between 150 to 300 cars at our cruise depending on weather & always many spectators! There will be food and entertainment as well as an Italian Ice, Kettle Corn & lemonade vendors. As always, Wendy's, Applebee's, Mamas Pizza, White Castle and other restaurants are available around our cruise lot!
Please come out and join us tonight to show your Saleen and have a great time !!
Call or text me at 201-874-1118 for any details . Email is costanz1@optonline.net