The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Vehicle Discussions - Tesla, S7, Focus, Sportruck and XP > 2003-2008 S7
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2003-2008 S7 For the 2002-07 Saleen supercar.

Old 04-01-2013
Account with Invalid Email

Default Seeking info: 05-061 S7 Twin Turbo

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-...t_17765wt_1165
Old 04-01-2013
Administrator

Saleen VIN: 1S9SB18165S000061

2005 S7 TT #61 is the S7 that fell off a transport truck. This vehicle was sold at auction in November 2009. There were 2,634 miles on the chassis and the vehicle was located in Dallas, TX.

As you can tell by the recent eBay images, they repainted the vehicle a tad differently. I also wonder if it was repainted in the original yellow hue.

autobidmaster.com
lot #: 16216509
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2013
Account with Invalid Email

i do remember that car thanks

oh well he will have to keep on looking :)
Old 04-02-2013
SOEC Member

Fell off a transport truck? Lol, wtf? I thought the body was carbon fiber Dave?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-23-2013
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

If I'm not mistaken this car used to be stored not far from where I live. It was in a storefront with numerous other cars. It disappeared a little over a year ago. I was wondering where it went.

'03 S281 #0198

322HP 306TQ

4.6 WAP bored .030 over with DSS forged rotating assembly and billet main support*Comp 278AH Cams valve springs, retainers*6061 Plenum*FRPP 70mm TB*Victor Jr Intake*MSD Coils*JLT CAI*SCT SF3 *BBK Shorties and X*SLP PowerFlo CB*UPR FW adjuster and quadrant*FRPP 4:10's*Tri Ax*King Cobra clutch*Fidanza Alum Flywheel*Walbro 240lpm FP
Old 09-17-2013
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by COramprat View Post
If I'm not mistaken this car used to be stored not far from where I live. It was in a storefront with numerous other cars. It disappeared a little over a year ago. I was wondering where it went.
Chances are, it is/was the same vehicle.
Old 09-17-2013
Administrator

More photos and text.

Quote:
2005 Saleen S7 Twin Turbo in Lamborghini Yellow Pearl For Sale $599,000

It is number four of twenty in the world. (20 race cars, 20 turbo cars, 37 naturally aspirated cars) 248 miles per hour and 0-60 in 2.8 seconds. (Please be advised this 2 .8 second rating is not obtainable by the common untrained peasant. This car can break loose at any 1000'th of a second, so care must be taken to feather the power during the first second) This car was delivered with 750 horsepower by Lamborghini Dallas in 2007. This is the only yellow twin turbo car built, or in existence. It was featured in USA today, and if you see any yellow twin turbo photos, it is this car. (but of course, every one made is featured somewhere) Car is in perfect condition having never been flooded, burned, wrecked or stolen. It did suffer in transit cosmetic damage requiring resin and paint repair by professional shop. (No parts or straightening) Car does NOT have a salvage title as listed in ebay boilerplate language, but there is no field in the ebay form for RCN marked titles. Louisiana title is in our name, in hand, and we can have it put in your name in five minutes with your simple signature, no hoops. It is noted as the 3rd fastest car in the world, behind the Bugatti Veyron at 1.6 Million dollars, and some other unknown, unavailable car. Having driven and raced hundreds of Lamborghini's and just about every other car in the world, this is hands down the fastest car I have ever been in. Words cannot explain. Obviously, you know this or you would not be bidding. They are not building anymore S7's, so this is it. There are no other turbos for sale, that I know of. The only similar twin turbo (burnt orange color) was at Barrett Jackson Auction 2009 for $412,000.00, used. The MSRP on this Yellow car was $576,056.00, but the most I have seen one sell for is $850,000.00 at the 2005 Italliano Concourso, using partial trade as a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder prototype to Japan (I was not a party to that transaction). I also saw a Maroon S7 at the Mecum auction in Monterey in 2009, but it was not a twin turbo, so I did not watch the sale. Good luck bidding. We welcome pre bid inspections. The original picture of this exact car after construction with Steve Saleen can be seen if you google "Usa Today Saleen S7" . A previous owner of this car has kindly mentioned several of the options on this car which included polished aluminum wheels (which are still perfect), and a GPS. The radio has a 20 grand upgrade with a new dash panel in Yellow after original purchase. Further you affiant sayeth naught. I guess your decision boils down to whether you would prefer a stack of cash in your safe, or the baddest car in the world. .... Steve Saleen is pictured in front of this car on the opening photo in this ebay advertisement. Please note, we are million dollar Titanium Power Sellers for almost a decade with 100% positive feedback on every sale. Never a negative, Never a neutral. So bid with complete confidence.
Attached Images