The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Vehicle Discussions - Tesla, S7, Focus, Sportruck and XP > 2003-2008 S7
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2003-2008 S7 For the 2002-07 Saleen supercar.

Old 03-13-2014
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

Default Local S7's

Old news but I never posted it before. So long story short, I go to a car show. Guy rolls in to the show in a F430, naturally it drew a huge crowd as those types of cars are not common around my area. After a while I talk to him actually about my other car. I did not have the Saleen at this time. So were talking and he tells me about all these other cars he has blah, blah, blah. He tells me he is from an area just outside Pittsburgh, PA. Told me he sold some big oil company and was retired. He told me he had another F430 but it was a race version and that he travels the US racing in it.

So about a year ago my buddy starts blowing up my phone with picture messages. Here a co work of his ended up at this guys garage and snapped some pics. From the pics the collection looks impressive. Here are the 2 good ones :)

I have his info. I'm going to try to make contact with him (in a NON STOCKER kind of way) and beg to go see the collection myself. If so I'm going to try to take my car :)
Old 03-14-2014
Administrator

Mike was looking for information on S7s a few years back.
http://saleenforums.soec.org/showthread.php?t=14946

Had a friend that was looking to purchase.

In the photos you have posted, is there a Lizstick S7 to the far right?

Best wishes on your new friendship.
Old 03-14-2014

Hi Dave, I've Been Digging A Bit, Heard The Guy Has 3 Actually. So It's Possible That Could Be The Other One. I Know He Has A Yellow F50 He Bought From Ralph Lauren.

I'll Keep The Info. Coming As I Get It. I'm On My Mobile - Hence The Caps For Some Reason lol
Old 03-18-2014

I actually own two of them. Unfortunately, they are 1:18th scale, and I am very much NOT.
Old 04-08-2014
Account with Invalid Email

most definately if you can get info / and if that person would sell that beryllium one.. i have a cash buyer ready to move on one
my purchaser also sold one of his F40's to the ralph lauren collection a few years ago :)
Old 04-08-2014

I'm having trouble getting contact information for him. I've been searching for an email address but no luck. I located his house I believe but it's a gated community and that would be a little creepy if I just rolled up and knocked on his door..... if I got past the gate/security/possible guard dogs/etc. lol

I even joined a couple Ferrari chat forums to try to locate him that way. I'll keep you posted.
Old 04-08-2014
SOEC Member

Interesting but awesome! I have a picture of an old local who had 2 S7s as well.. Living the dream

'00 Saleen SC Spdstr, Extreme Rainbow #387
'02 Saleen Extreme Coupe, Extreme Rainbow #019
'03 Saleen SA-20 Anniversary Speedster #03
Old 03-14-2021
Saleen Forums Participant

What chassis number are these two S7's?