The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Vehicle Discussions - Tesla, S7, Focus, Sportruck and XP > 2007-2008 S331 Sportruck
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2007-2008 S331 Sportruck For discussion of the F-150 platform "Thunder."

Old 07-03-2012
SOEC Member

Question Saleen S331SC headed to TX, questions on parts and specs

Saleen S331SC #357 (Red)

Hey guys - Finally got my friend to pull the trigger on the above tricked and its on its way back to Texas where it was purchased. He does have a couple things he would like to knock out right of the bat. Any help with the below would be much appreciated.

1- The truck was missing the banner. So i know u can purchase that from Saleen. Do truck banners normally come in a color that matches the paint. So red for example would be needed?

2 - The Big brake kit for the S331SC - I have seen some deals on them come by here and there, but was never in the market for them having a Speedster and all, LOL. Where can he find a good deal on one?

3 - Tow Kit. Saleen does not have any in inventory. Does anyone know where he could locate a IV setup for his truck?
Old 07-04-2012
Suspended Account

finally, a new post. I too just recently purchased my truck and i was the last to post. I think this place is deserted. These trucks must be considered last season. I too have so many questions.
Old 07-05-2012
SOEC Member

Sure Silent in here ?? Any help?
Old 07-05-2012
Saleen Forums Participant

As far as i know all the banners are silver, except for the white trucks they have white banners. there is also a few trucks that have a pretty unique banner but I'm not sire if they came like that or were put on by the owner.

I've came across a few or the saleen big brske upgrades forsale on ebay and cl but they are extremly rare, stoptech I believe make the original kits and hey offer a after marked kit that says stoptech on the caliper instead of saleen.
Old 07-06-2012
SOEC Member

If this is a real deal supercharged S331, wouldn't it have the big brake upgrade as a standard option?

12 F150 SVT Raptor SuperCrew Ingot Silver
Old 07-06-2012
Saleen Forums Participant

A big majority of the sc trucks do have the 15brakes but it wasent a standerd option, the only standard option on the sc trucks was the sc its self the sc hood and rear bumper. The brakes were a additional 2500.here's a brake down of the options for the 331's. http://www.saleenperformancedealer.c...ercharged.html
Old 07-09-2012
SOEC Member

For Pics and the write up on this truck, here is the ad for it on EBay before it was purchased...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=...405%26_rdc%3D1