The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Mustang Discussions > 2010-2014 Saleen Mustang
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2010-2014 Saleen Mustang For the SN10 platform California-built 2010 SMS 460 and 460X, the 2011-12 SMS 302, and 2013-14 Saleen 4V, SC, SSC and 351.
All Label cars (White Yellow, Black). Be sure to specify year, model and equipment if asking for help.

Old 07-24-2020
Saleen Forums Registrant

Default Q: Replacement SMS decal? - 11-001EU

Hi everyone,i am new on this forum and i would like to introduce myself.

My name is William and i am from the Netherlands,yes as in Europe. I allready was a big Mustang fan,i had a mach one 72,but i sold it when the kids where Born and promised myself when they Will get their one place there has to come another Mustang.

So last year i bought probably the only SMS Saleen in Europe. I think you all know the car it’s the SMS Saleen 302 twin turbo EU01. The one that featured in 5.0 Mustang in 2011. And yes I checked the Numbers, it’s the one and only.

There’s only problem,the former owner removed the SMS windshield banner and the supercars of America window banner on the rear window with which it came to europe.
Now my question is,does anybody here know,are these still buyable and ifso were,because if you tell anyone here what car you drive they look at you like you’re from another planet.

I just want to keep the car as original as possible.

So if any of you Guys know something please let me know.
Attached Thumbnails
38CEE5E4-58EC-4FA7-8E56-39878EDFD620.jpg  

Old 07-24-2020
Administrator

"Super Cars of America" was a Brian Black (?) company. I believe the idea was, Brian and/or his company would buy vehicles from SMS Supercars and export them for sale.

Basically, Brian Black was be your best bet for this missing decal.

The "SMS" windshield decal "might" be available through Saleen Performance Parts. Then to, it may not be. Your best bet is to contact Saleen directly to see if they can service the SMS decal.
Old 09-24-2020
Saleen Forums Registrant

Hello, William! Welcome to the forum! Sorry if I can't help you mate, even I don't know where to get the original parts. But hopefully, one of our helpful folks here in the forum would be able to point you towards the right direction.
Old 09-24-2020
SOEC Member

https://www.saleenperformance.com/co...10-12-460-s302
They say they have them.
Old 01-02-2021
Saleen Forums Registrant

Default SMS Cars in Europe

Theres a white Shelby/SMS 351 in Russia. I have a youtube video of it idling on a winter day. And yes Shelby Saleens and SMS cars do exist.I know its probably knew knowledge for most people.The cars are like Unicorns .Ive seen 3 on the internet. And theres a silver one with a glass roof I would like to buy it was for sale in massachusetts.
my email is crdsaleen @yahoo.com