The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Mustang Discussions > 2007 Saleen/Parnelli Jones Limited Edition
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2007 Saleen/Parnelli Jones Limited Edition Or as Parnelli likes to call them, for "the Parnelli Jones/Saleen Limited Edition."

Old 04-04-2009
SOEC Member

Default Saleen Tire Pressure Monitoring System

I am still trying to locate a PJ Owners Manual so can anyone tell me how the Tire Pressure Monitoring System works? Or does the indicator light simply comes on when the tire pressure falls below a set amount.

thanks,
Old 04-04-2009
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyliee444 View Post
I am still trying to locate a PJ Owners Manual
Did you try Saleen? There could be a stock of extras. How about Jess?

There was a PJ manual set on eBay just days before you made the original post about purchasing the PJ.

Tire sensor info will be in the factory Mustang Owner's Manual. The PJ guide is just a supplement that involves the Saleen conversion items.

We'll wait for someone to stop by with the info you seek.
Old 04-04-2009
SOEC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyliee444 View Post
I am still trying to locate a PJ Owners Manual so can anyone tell me how the Tire Pressure Monitoring System works? Or does the indicator light simply comes on when the tire pressure falls below a set amount.

thanks,
The light comes on when a tire is low. nothing about that is in the saleen owners manual. the saleen manual in only 21 pages long. Most of your info will come from the ford manual.

here is a pdf version...http://www.motorcraftservice.com/pub.../07musog1e.pdf
Old 04-20-2009
Suspended Account

The sensors are factory Ford TPMS. There is nothing special about them. They come on when the tire pressure is low.