The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Vehicle Discussions - Tesla, S7, Focus, Sportruck and XP > 2004-2005 Focus N20 and S121
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2004-2005 Focus N20 and S121 Just for the Saleen N20 and S121 Focus cars.

Old 03-17-2011
Saleen Forums Registrant

Default Need Parts: New 2005 N20 Owner!

I just picked up a 2005 N20 car, but both the saleen stickers / emblems with serial no under hood and on console are missing....this car has seen better days no doubt...how can we determine which car it is saleen wise ? ...do you have a serial no / VIN cross reference available ?.....advise, as i can provide VIN ok......also, does saleen have the saleen parts available as replacements ? as in all the parts on vehicle ?....thanks for your help.
Old 03-17-2011
Inactive Account

Call Saleen at 1 800 888 8945 give the the VIN, post some pics, does it has a Saleen Speedo?
Old 03-17-2011
Inactive Account

Good luck on part I have been collecting a list of what was used and possible places to find it.
Old 03-18-2011
Saleen Forums Registrant

Thanks greg, ill give em a call.....be awhile before i can post some pics...because of its location in the shop its stored in right now...yes, it does have the saleen speedo in it....i also dont think it has the saleen front fascia, but some aftermarket one..as it was tapped in the front and i dont think they could get the correct replacement, but everything else is saleen in or on it.....is there a seperate saleen owners manual and case ?...or did they use the std focus one ?...i have a new saleen supplement, but the case / owners manual that came with car is mssing....the car definately needs some work....mike
Old 03-18-2011
Inactive Account

There is a company www.buyspeedparts.com that had the front facia as well as some other saleen focus parts call and speak with Chris or Mike tell them soec forum sent you.
Old 03-18-2011
Saleen Forums Registrant

thanks again greg....i may be able to post some pics next week when we get stuff moved around in shop so i can roll it outside....its a rough runner besides, right now...has engine issue to boot....I wonder if steve saleen has a vendor list and part number listing for the parts used on these cars ?.....is it possible to remanufacture the stuff with an OK from steve ?....has anyone attempeted to do this ?....mike
Old 03-18-2011
Inactive Account

The market is SO small on these cars, I think it would be cost prohibitive to repo most of the stuff. This is a similar issue they are having on the Fox body Saleen side. Example the shift knobs are in high demand to repo them you have to purchase 500 to 1000 knobs to get a good ROI so you would sell the first 50 to 100 fast then you would be sitting on the next 400 for how long, so the first 50 to 100 would need to sell for a much higher price to get your ROI back since you will be sitting on the rest for year to come. With the Foci an est 80 units in 04 and 190 in 05, so around 300 foci not all will need the part. I would watch the Foci forum boards for Saleen Focus parts that will be a much cheaper route stay away from the Focus forum board with the blue back ground.

This site is good http://forums.focaljet.com/ they has guys listing parts from time to time some great pics here http://www.mycarwallpapers.com/salee...ocus-s121-n20/ from the old Saleen site http://www.soec.org/saleenfocus/n2o_s121.htm hope all of this helps
Old 03-22-2011
Inactive Account

Was anyone at Saleen able to validate the car?
Old 03-22-2011
Inactive Account

shift knob availability

http://forums.focaljet.com/group-buy...0-shipped.html