The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Enthusiast Forums > Saleen Enthusiast Events > Northwest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Northwest Topics for events and get-togethers in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming & Alaska.

Old 02-06-2010
SOEC Member

Default Friday Nights In Puyallup, WA

Hey everyone.... a bunch of Mustangs get together every friday night starting at 7 at the Krispy Kreme in South Hill. Bring yours out... Tell your friends.

Cya there
02 S281 S/C #771
CHICANE INTERCOOLER
90MM LIGHTNING MAF
SALEEN SERIES IV S/C INTAKE
KB BOOST-A-PUMP
CHICANE 66MM PULLEY
ACCUFAB 75MM TB
GATORBACK BELT
MSD COP (COIL OVER PLUG)
BBK LONG TUBES
BBK OFF ROAD X PIPE
PRO 5.0 SHORT THROW SHIFTER
3.73 GEARS
SCT TUNED BY FAST SPECIALTIES - VANCOUVER, WA
Old 03-08-2010
SOEC Member

I was not impressed, small parking lot with constant drive thru window traffic. My Saleen the 2010 GT500 and the Cobra kit car were the only nice ones there. The aftermarket avenger's was alright too. Of course we 3 left after the Corvette and Firebird parked in the line up. I did however enjoy the conversation with the guy that said he didn't like Saleens because they stood out too much and he doesn't like to be noticed. Then he pointed me to his Orange Mach 1. (He was not being sarcastic either.) Oh and the other guy who said Saleens are not that special since they are all over the place. Funny, I had the only one there.

If you want to check it out, be sure to head out early and beef up your clutch leg as the traffic in that area of Puyallup is hard core.
Old 03-08-2010
Saleen Forums Participant

Kind of a trek for me from West Seattle, would be nice if there was a friday night hangout closer to the middle for north and south and people in the middle.
Old 05-10-2011
SOEC Member

Is there still a meet here?
Old 05-10-2011
SOEC Member

I think it still happens. There is also Exotics @ Redmond Town Center every sunny Saturday Morning. I have been consistantly going to this gathering and showing the car. There is a parking group organized by radio and lots of rare, cool, fast, and old cars. This gathering starts at 9:00am and ends by 11:00am or so. Sometimes there are organized afternoon drives as well. Here is a Google Link. That will point you right to it. A quick drive up 520 in the morning is perfect to stretch your legs and then you hang out and chat.
Old 05-12-2011
SOEC Member

You may want to take a look at their website before you go. Our cars are cool but I would feel as if I was bringing a Pinto to a Cadillac meet.

http://www.exoticsatredmondtowncenter.com/
Old 05-12-2011
SOEC Member

You could not be more wrong. A lot of these guys like the Saleen and I have done numerous events and afternoon drives with them. I have been asked why more Saleens dont show up. Lately there have been other unique muscle cars showing as well. The Saleen fits right in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray is Grey View Post
You may want to take a look at their website before you go. Our cars are cool but I would feel as if I was bringing a Pinto to a Cadillac meet.

http://www.exoticsatredmondtowncenter.com/
Old 10-26-2011
Saleen Forums Registrant

Anything going on on the other side of the water? Kitsap or Jefferson counties? 08
H302SC #13