The Saleen Forums at soec.org header image

Go Back   The Saleen Forums at soec.org > Saleen Vehicle Discussions - Tesla, S7, Focus, Sportruck and XP > 2007-2008 S331 Sportruck
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2007-2008 S331 Sportruck For discussion of the F-150 platform "Thunder."

Old 02-15-2009
Saleen Forums Participant

Default Q: Electric fan removal modification?

Hi all, I have the modification kit from Saleen to fit to my truck and am missing the fan blade and clutch (saleen would not supply and pay for these as I am in the UK) I have been offered the above fan which came from an 07 5.4 F150 but it seems to have an electrical / sensor mount, is this correct as there was no mention in the fitting guide from Saleen to say this was present.

Please help I am confused!!

Ian
Saleen S331 07-222
Old 02-15-2009
Senior Saleen Forums Participant

Default been there

Ian I would guess the other end of the plug would be tucked away at the front end of the block, look for it coming from the RH side of the bock, it runs on top of the block and comes down on the innerside along the valvecovers.
I just removed my clutchfan a few weeks ago so I still know. and the fan you show is the correct part so that should fit.
I would just wait a little longer until the other solutions my pop up as some people are working hard on it to find a solution( see other threads)
and if not you can also upgrade to the JDM kit, it comes with one large fan , housed in a shroud, so maximum cooling.

Hennie
Old 12-06-2017
Saleen Forums Registrant

Default 2007 S331 Electric Fan Install - Wiring Diagram

Seems like I may have seen previously, but cannot locate.

Would like to get my hands on a Saleen Speedlab installation manual or wiring diagram. Mostly interested in identifying the lead to the ignition/ switched power.

THANKS in advance for sharing.